Chapter 19⋘

Three days.
The witch was already three days in the hospital.

Carlisle was keeping Wanda's vitals over the days and did daily checkups on her wound.

"I'm bored." Complained Wanda. She was looking at the Jello in her hand.

Alice, Rosalie, and Bella were watching the girl carefully. Since the accident, Rosalie and one or more Cullens are in her room.

"Want to watch a movie?" Asked Alice.
Wanda shook her head and huffed. "Boring! I wanna go outside...."

"Love, that isn't an opinion and you know it." Mumbled Rosalie while carefully braiding her mate's hair.

"Urgh..... can you three get something... entertaining?..."

"What do you got in mind?" Asked Bella.

"Nothing specific... just something entertaining..."

"Were not all going... you know that..." Stated Alice.

"How good that I arrived!" Exclaimed Lauren while she walked into the room. She had Chinese takeout in her Arms. "Our Mom is at your house by the way... Your husbands are thinking they found something." The girl pointed at Alice and Bella. Both of them disappeared through the door.

"You can go to." Mumbled Wanda smiling softly.

"You sure... I don't want to leave you, love."

"She is sure. Even without my super sense, I would be able to smell you. Go and get your butt under a shower. In the meantime, I'm going to babysit her." Grumbled Lauren. She is already packing the food out of the bag.

"It's okay." Mumbled Wanda. Her hand now lying on top of the Vampires cheek. Rosalie nodded before standing up.

"See you in a minute."  (A/N. I love it to break hearts. Like I cried myself xD) Mumbled Rosalie. She kissed Wanda on the cheek before she left.

"Urgh, gross." Mumbled Lauren. The werewolf grabbed her food and began to stuff her face with it.

"Shut up, you're just lonely and depressed." Grumbled Wanda. She grabbed the food and stuffed it in her mouth. After a while of eating and talking about nonsense Wanda sat on the Bedside. "What are you doing?" asked Lauren worried. She stood up and rushed to her sister's side.

"I need to pee. Shocking, right?" replied the girl Sarcastically. She got into the bathroom with Lauren's help to do her business.

While waiting for her sister to Finish Lauren leans against the Door of the Toilett. "You know I think you should take a shower too. You're smelly just like your Cold-hearted lover."

Lauren looked bored at her Nails. "An the other Werewolf... Jack was his name? urgh, he thinks he is the best... But he is just a puppy... I got cooler eyes than him... Like I'm a real Werewolf... you know? I don't get a fluffy ass when I shift.... what a Los-..."

Lauren was cut off when the door flew off its hinges. Lauren flew right with the door but could stop herself with the table at the side. "What the fuck."

Wanda stood there with Purple glowing eyes. In both her hands fits off magic. Wanda's Hand shot up. A ball of magic flew directly into Lauren. The girl hit the wall. "You can't save her. Not before I'm ready to give her back. She is mine." Exclaimed Wanda. But it wasn't her voice. It was a different voice. A female one.

Wanda began to walk. She walked towards the door. Before Lauren could stand up she was thrown against the next wall.

"Before you're going to get her back, we're going to have fun. "