Chapter 4⋘

A few hours later after the group eventually started on the project and Emmett joined them a loud thud was heard. The young Sokovian jumped up and positioned her hands in front of her. Natasha sprinted into the room with a serious look. When she saw Wanda, perfectly fit and healthy she lets out a sigh. "у тебя все нормально?" (You okay?).

The young Sokivian nodded her head and lets her hands down. She looked over at the Cullens while stepping towards her mother. "I think we should do the rest another time, I'm pretty tired and... scared yeah."

Esme was also standing in the living room. She smiled and nodded "Okay, even though the thud was Alice. She is not the best at Yoga." The motherly woman then showed Wanda and Natasha to the front door. She stood and waited there while she drove off.

ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ʻ ʼ

"Am I the only one who thinks that strange?" Asked Emmett his family. "You should have felt their emotions. Wanda was so scared and Natasha was from the one to another second fucking tense," replied Jasper.

"See, I told you guys they got a secret. No matter what it is, they're fucking terrified." mumbled the blonde Vampire.

"It's their secret. Leave it like that. Just to remind you, we all share one big secret." Mumbled Esme while she stared at her daughter.

"Okay okay.... jeez." Grumbled Rosalie. She shakes her head and makes her way towards her room.

"Rose..." Mumbled now, Emmett. Even though he can feel her emotions he knew his best friend. "Leave me alone! You saw that right? Natasha and Wanda, they're were both terrified! And they don't even know yet that we're fucking Vampires. That was the living dead! So, please. Just leave me alone. You all know how much I despise this life!" Hissed Rosalie angry. The Blonde Vampire marched her way up into her room. She slaps the door shut.

With a confused expression, Alice stood in her doorway. Even though she heard everything that Rosalie said. Their Vampirism isn't the problem. Just what happens a few months later, When the Romanon's would know about their secret.

The Pixie already hat many vision's of the Romanons. She knew their secret, but she would keep it a secret until they would tell their Family. "Snitches end up in ditches...." thought Alice.

She knew what the Romanons were capable of but she was worried. She can't look further into their future at some point.

 She can't look further into their future at some point