Chapter 7⋘

With a smirk on her pale face walked the beauty out of her class.

"So, you wanna tell me what that was?" Asked a southern accent.

"That my little twin brother is a secret." Mumbled the blonde beauty. She walked lost in her own thoughts to her next class.

Rosalie was relieved. She knew Wanda's secrets. Partly, but she knew what is going on. The blonde knew that the Sokovian got Magic. Part of the Magic was Telepathic. The reason that she could read her thoughts.

The Vampire furrowed her brows.
The little witch seemed to be in pain.

What is when her Magic is overwhelming her?

The Vampire seems worried. She never wanted to see an overwhelmed witch again... the last confrontation with one didn't end exactly well.

In the middle of her Latin class, her hand flew in the air. "I need to use the toilet."

The teacher looked shocked at the Blonde. One of the reasons because she was suddenly cut off and secondly because the Vampire never said anything.
"Uh oh okay."

Rosalie stands up while she takes her bag and swings it over her shoulder. The Blonde walked out of the classroom to leave two confused siblings behind.

She took an unnecessary breath and tried to concentrate on her mates' scent.
After a few seconds, she could smell Wanda's and Natasha's scent.

The Vampire took off in that direction before she stopped at Natasha's office door. Without knocking she entered the office.

"Wan-"

Rosalie got cut off when the office door closes behind her and she is harshly slammed into the wall.

She only got enough time to react to grab Natasha's wrist. The redhead is holding a knife against the blonde's neck.
"What do you want from us."
Sounded her accent. The redhead pressed the knife with more pressure against the neck.
Rosalie didn't budge to put more pressure on Nat's wrist.
"I'm not going to hurt you."

"Then what do you want from us!" Demanded the redhead. For the first time since Rosalie entered the office rather harshly, the young Sokovian spoke up.
"Mom, don't hurt her, please."

Natasha scoffed and shook her head. "She could be one of them! Huh, are you one of them!" The redheads pressed the knife more against the Vampire's neck.
The Blonde knew that she actually isn't in danger. The knife couldn't even harm her.

"She helped me!" Huffed Wanda. She shook her head while clutching her hands together.
Little dots of magic swirled around them.

"Wan! Please, just shut up! She could be dangerous! Could be one of them!" Stated the redhead.

Wanda's eyes flicker in red while she looked at her mother.
"No, mom! You don't understand! She helped me, she calmed me! I got calmer because of her thoughts!"

Before the redhead could say something the Vampire spoke up.
"Natasha please, I'm not going to hurt either of you! I know what Wanda is and I know that you know that I and my family aren't exactly human!"

___________________