𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

Muzan was never one to meddle in the lives of the pitiful or pathetic

He just simply didn't care or felt the need to know. He controlled all demons, the king. He wasn't easily one to impress. Even if part of the twelve kizuki, you had no worth of anything in his eyes.

But..one demon. A demon who was strong, quiet,  and cunning, smart. A hunters ambitious spirit. But the tactics of a samurai.

He was an archer.

A sport in some eyes not as influential as the art of the sword. But still respected.

Muzan never had meet such a speechless but cunning demon.  He was older than 400 years. His eyes looked like a hawks, golden with small slits. Looking like diamonds almost.

His mind had one thing, hunt.

He hunted like a human but killed them, ate them. It was infatuation at best to the demon lord.

Another demon to make an lower or even upper rank.  But the time the demon king saw the archer, he was gone.

Never to be seen again in the muromachi period. ...

It was until the demon king was told of the skilled archer again in the Edo.

He could read and reach any mind of a demon he knows or wanted to read upon. So the archer no doubt wasn't hard to read.

But his mind was the same. Blank, hunt, eat and practice. Then rest if needed.

Thus made the king wonder..

If the archer only has few things on his minds such as fulfilling his needs but not wants. And the said king wants the archer on his side and wants him to be his..

He then will make himself a need to the archer demon..no!

He will make himself a want to the archer.

As a sword to a samurai, an arrow to the archer.

Muzan Kibutsuji was going to make himself wanted and needed.

He was going to make that demon his and make him fall in love with him..

🏹🏹🏹

The lord himself sat atop of an Archery park temple which was used to pray towards the gods he envy so much.

But despite his lingering need to be perfection he watched carefully for the archer demon.

He didn't know his name but he didn't feel the need to know it. He felt like if he did it would be something unforgettable.

He just needed this strong demon on his side..was what he thought until he saw steam.

Muzan watched carefully as the steam came from the demon.  He wasn't burning? The sun wasn't out.

The red eyes of the king noticed.

His mouth.

Steam and smoke was from his mouth, like the demon slaying hunter. He had a breathing style?

How?

Archers had breathing styles?

Muzan was all knowing but this was new. It made him curious like a child.

He continued to watch the man practice.

He was talented, truly had a gift for the sport. His aim was perfect straight down the line, hell he could do this with his eyes closed.

He dipped his arrows in boiling water and continued,  the steal nirichin tips getting a burning touch added to the speed and force.

The bow string was tightly stretch around the large wooden bow. It was impeccable of how he was able to pull such small string to the back of his ear or the length of his cheek.

The male adorned a large hat, normal for warriors who do not show their faces. He wore the traditional clothing of a kyūdōka.

The art of Kyūdō is impartial to ancient Japan. It was seen as an art form.

Muzan had seen the archer finish and clean up...

He thought that was it..

The demon began to wash himself then..and goodness..

The demon king became even more infatuated..

He looked so handsome yet younger. He looked so rough but gentle. So strong but ...so powerful as well. The veins throbbing, muscles buglging.

His abdomen drenched in sweat and water. His long (hair color) sticking to his back and sides. The (skin color) covered with sweat.

Muzan Kibutsuji never felt so attracted to something that was his own creation. If he could He would try and force him to be his but...

He wanted a challenge...
He wanted to play with the archer and see who is the Victor.

He wanted to hunt the archer demon..

He wanted to win that man..

"I will see how this plays out.. Yasumebe..
Yasumebe (y/n)..

Hello! How are you? I'm currently at the beach and are supposed to be relaxing but am I no? Bc wattpad notifications and comments make my day see you all speak . Anyways you see how Muzan knows of (y/n) but would he like him...

✨ F O R E S H A D O W I N G ✨ OOO