𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚🏹

Muzan there in his final form looked at the only upper ranks left after the fighting.

One

Two

and Zero.

Douma was loosing blood. He was dying. But the sun wasn't too far away.

He crumbled to the ground as he said his prayers and thanks.

Kokushibou hissed at the loss again. He had been using excessive techniques. Muzan was faster. (Y/n) was sending arrows, the fire bird in the dam sky too. The sun was so close on the horizon it was almost a trick rather a threat.

(Y/n) climbed down from the top of the pillars made by Notei due to her blood demon art, coming from out of the shadows he looked at Muzan across the field.

He walked up to the form Muzan was in and softy said.

"This is for my beloved wife and true lover Tsui. My beloved friend Tsugikuni Yoriichi. And my daughter Notei."

He held the arrow at Muzan.

"Breath of sun, Thirteenth form."

"You dam-"

"Breath of moon, dark evening palace."

Two hits, one man. The sun arise on the horizon. Many dead, others heavily injured.

The end of a pleasurable time had come.

Muzan looked at the archer, his hidden rage and anger set a free. He hated him, his own upper ranks coming up above him and trying to dispose of him?

Was he so captivated by the singular demon to not notice what was under his nose? He was the smarted and strongest demon. Why was he scared. Why..was he afraid of him?

He looked so angered, he thought he was a lover..
Is he afraid he won't be loved by him?

He won't be pleased by him?

"Is he never going to satisfy me? Is this the satisfaction he was after?"

He was afraid of the archers true satisfactory. A world without him.

🏹🏹🏹🏹

The sun rose as many perished. The gates of hell burned as it patted the feet with it.

Daki and her brother had waited for the others, first killed and then after Nakime.

Notei sat next to her as Nakime patted her hair. She couldn't find her mother but Nakime made her feel as the same. Gyutaro bit his lip.

The gates opened to see Douma and Akaza with his wife Kyouki. Behind them was Kokushibou. All looked human.

Then after Yasumebe..

"Did..did we fail? Did we?"

After him the gates flames burned brighter as the one only destined for the final and ninth circle arrived. In chains, there was Muzan.

Death by the sun.

The other ranks walked away only leaving him and the archer with his beloved daughter Notei.

His wife was on the other side, he couldn't reach her. Nor his dear friend Yoriichi.

He looked at Muzan. His eyes (eye color) and calm.

"I hope we never meet again Kibutsuji Muzan. If so, I pledge on mine and my daughters life to make your life a living hell as you made mine. You disgust me!"

"You made all fear you yet you fell to my hands and begged!? If we ever cross paths I will happily never walk that same way again. I hope hell treats you as if you were born in it."

All these words and affirmations only brought no pain but struggle to the old demon king.

As the humans praise of victory and wealthy life, the demons who made it honored and never forgotten. He only hated the thought of those traitors but not his beloved archer.

Through the 1000+ years he loved, he never been swooned by a man like him. He should be angered by his claims but rather he was challenged to them.

"Do not fret my archer I will make you fall for me as I have for you..the satisfaction we have brought each other is none other enjoyable..I have brought pain to others but the sense you have brought me in immeasurable."

He looked at him enraged. (Y/n) scoffed.

Was he that daft? Stupid?

"I'll say this once Muzan."

"And I'll say this once as well Yasumebe."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

Both walked to the gates of hell. Not together but both went their own ways in life. One cursed to appease his lovers needs. The other to tolerate his new accompany.

Either way, through to hell. Both smiled at their achivements.

"I am truly satisfied."

Bybye! Thanks for reading! This went from a random smut shot to a whole book! WOW! Thank you for the support and comments! Bybye! See ya in the next one!