𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 + 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣

A leader, a leader of a larger corporation than himself say in a room with a crowd of slayers and demons.

12 years ago they planned for this day, the aching times and desperately placed measures.

Upper ranks being persuaded, some getting killed. But all at last. Here they sat.

The demon slayers prepared their weapons as the day would come just.  Kagaya now a grown man, growing more so into his curse.

He sat with his children once more before a battle to last would begin.

Muzan would bring thr archer demon with him to kill him. But it would result in the explosion of the estate. Then the other demons would come forth and help all human slayers fight the king himself.

Notei had prepared with Tamayo of the timing for the sun. Hold out until Muzan would burn away, as did the rest of them.

Paying for their sins.

"I thank you all for what you have sacrificed. The demon's for turning the way of good. And to those we will loose today. The archer demon who started and will end this. We thank him as well. "

He looked up and met their eyes. All upper ranks one through six. Even newer five Kaigaku.

They all waited long and hard for this day.

Today was the day of the sun, and the last of the upper moons.

All was to wait of the archer and Muzans arrival.

🏹🏹🏹

Kagaya sat alone with his wife, Amane. His two eldest daughters sat with him. They heard the door to the estate open. He didn't need to feel fear. The archer walked behind Muzan. His eyes reading 'Waxing Zero.'

He sat at Muzan's side as the demon king began to ridicule Kagaya on his appearance and how much he pity him. How he wished for his death long before, how his upper ranks were going to kill all these slayers and he, with his archer..

"Achieve perfection and satisfaction till the end of time and all eternity."

The archer had to remind himself, 'stay calm or else..'

The timer now begun.

'11 hours till sunrise papa..'

'11hours my love..'

'11 hours my dear friend..'

'Within these 11 hours, history could change and time could be stopped. But now is the pressure and wait. The agonizing wait. If he acts now all else and everything is out the window.

He needs to wait. His eyes fell upon the man he made an alliance 12 years ago. He could see the hope in his eyes of if this plan would work. But only time can tell.

Mean while the two talk the upper ranks and demon slayers were going about the plan. Play along with his and act as if you were defeated but then act on the turn around at 2 hours till sunrise.

The archer will be with him as he talks with Kagaya. Meaning..he has to wait until the crows are released by the younger Ubuyashiki son and then heads way if Muzan orders him to.

Essentially.

Distract and wait, then
attack fully.
The stand hold on him until Tamayo and Notei can in place the poison within him.

The demon slayers will help aid.

Time can tell is a battle is worth of a man. But it can also be his murderer.

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

Muzan was carried by the archer away as the house that was the headquarters grew to flame and burned away in ash. Muza looked toward out to not see the Infinity fortress.

Instead all he sees is demon slayers.

He hissed and snapped his fingers, the upper ranks appeared behind him.

"Take care of them or you will join them in hel-"

He stopped when he felt his head lop onto the floor, an arrow on his stomach and also his head now in sashes.

"Oh we will Master~ But first we need to be of gone with the coward." Daki smirked as she said it with a grin.

Muzan's face burned in veins and throbbed. He looked toward the archer who prepared a bow. he shot it into the air. Muzan smiled as he realized one of his true had his own and never betrayed him like these traitors.

But all that came after it was a large phoenix. Burning in the sky, then crows came around to tell of how long.

"CAW!CAW! The finally battle has begun! CAW! CAW! 10 HOURS TILL SUNRISE! CAW !CAW!!"

Muzan looked at his beloved archer.

"I loathe you too Muzan."