𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Dare say the King of all demons became obsessed over one?

Yes but also no.

Muzans pride would never get the better of him.  But he would admit to himself.

That demon..was beyond what he expected. To the point of impressed behavior from the demon lord.

His own underlings don't do this well. He was not even his.

Muzan promised himself to make himself...desirable?

It was odd, but Muzan always was attractive to the point of stressing himself not to kill the woman and men or just people who obsessed over him and his appearance.

But...making himself wanted...

He had never done that. He didn't want to force the demon to be his ...that would make his fateful challenge a sealed win.

He wanted a challenge therfore he must make it a challenge.

Muzan scowled at the remberance that he needed to go with his "wife" out tonight. He sighed and put the archer as his number one to deal with after.

He quickly put on more westernized clothing and his infamous fedora.  And out the door he went.

The Edo was a time where Japan was still closed off. Therefore westernized influence was taking part of a bigger role.

Muzan had aged fairly well in his mind but in average day he didn't look past 23.

His wife never noticed possibly due to the fact she never sees her husband often.

Muzan and his "wife" for now walked around shopping and looking for clothing. He didn't care one bit.

He easily said anything would look nice on her.

While in one more traditional and expensive store, Muzan could see a man in the window. He had in a large hat..and a blue and gold designed kimono. He had black hakama pants in as well.

He blended in so well..

But he was a demon for a fact.

Muzan wanted to read his mind but..

"Hunt now and rest later..plenty of targets but not enough arrows ...select one now.."

That dam archer!

Muzan stood up and walked out of the store leaving his "wife" to flirt with the owner more.

He was going to be successful in his challenge.

"Let the hunt begin archer.."

🏹🏹

The king watched as the demons he sent to the archer to attack him and or capture him slowly disappear into ashes.

Both having arrows through their heads and into their necks. Cutting them off with a simple blow.

It thrilled the king. He cared not for those pitiless scum..

His afamed hunter succeeded his first trial. He waited for if he would come back for the arrows or to see his awaiting predator.

The obsessed mind of the king grew. He wanted to see this in action. See this happen .

He wanted that fear he felt not too long ago. But this time he wouldn't die instead he would live and gather another demon.

But also a king.

He waited as he sensed an approaching demon. But they're were two.

One was of the twelve kizuki the other the archer.

Muzan in a flash moved to the scene.

His eyes widened.

An arrow hole through one's head, a gash at the Archers stomach. Both healed fast but the damage was done.

Muzan then saw a crying man, a human. A merechi.

He scowled at the idea of a demon underling of his fighting for such a worthless meal. He was too old.

But his eyes didn't detect the words of either.

He felt his stomach tighten.

"If you think the sword is worth the time of the arrow then you are wrong ...

Upper rank one.."

Kokushibo scowled and warned him of how he should step down and shouldn't meddle with an actual warrior.

A true one at that.

"Archery is just the pull of a stick, not an true art form like the sword."

The archer tensed.

Muzan watched like this was his entertainment.

He dare insult his art form? He just said it was worth the time but he just said it wasn't at all worth.

"Then I will show you...fake samurai.."

He locked eyes with Kokushibo.

"I will show you that my art isn't something a man with a stick can do as easily as you say.."

Muzan's obsession grew monstrously.

That tightness he felt before made him grow a small erection.  It was sexy to hear his and his words and or declaration.

"I will show you right in front of your master too."

The hunt became a little more interesting to both the predator and prey.

Maybe the roles were reversed..

Bybye!