Chapter 1

Annas POV-
ughh yay first day of school yeah not, i woke up to the sound of my alarm and trust me i wanted to throw it. Anyways, i got up at 6am cause school starts at 8 and I needed a lot of time to get ready because i like to sit around on my phone. I got out of bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth, I decided to put on my favorite baby yoda hoodie with ripped jeans and my white air forces, I headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

A/d- Annas Dad.
A/m- Annas Mom.

A/D- Gm honey, ready for your first day back?

Anna- Morning dad and nope * grabs red bull from fridge*

A/M- Don't you think it's a bit too early for a red bull hun?

Anna- Mom thats exactly why i need it, anyways is Brandon up? ( forgot to mention king Brandon is in this🤝)

A/D- No he is still asleep

Anna- Okay well i have to go pick up the girls, tell Brandon i love him and i hope he has a good first day, Love you guys!

A/D A/M- love you too hun!

Anna POV-
I'm on my way to go pick up Katie in my white Range Rover
—————————-
Anna- *beeps the horn* come on walk faster slow poke

Katie- ughh fuck off its too early for this

Anna- yeah yeah, are you happy its our senior yearrr

Katie- yes because now we never have to go to that hell hole again, also did you hear theres a new student coming?

Anna- Nope, do you know if its a boy or girl?

Katie- Yeah i heard its a girl from Canada or something.

Anna- Dope, Anyways we're at school now so let's go find the group

Dev- hiii my lil sugar plum i missed you * hugging anna*

Anna- I missed you too but uh definitely not those names * laughs *

Sab- wheres my hug?

Karina/ Emma- yeah wheres our hug bitch

Anna- you guys are a pain, come here

Sab/Karina/Emma- yayyy

Anna- Okay come on lets go classes are about to start

Evas POV-
I woke up to the sound of my parents fighting, yup typical thing. My parents have been fighting non stop ever since my dad took this job so for about two weeks now, I get it my mom didn't want to leave Canada but at least my dad is going to make more money for us, I don't really know why my mom has a problem with this job i don't know what the job is but my dad said we would make a lot of money and i guess my mom just had a problem with it but I hated Canada anyway everyone was fake there. I got out of bed and took a shower. I decided to put on ripped jeans, a butterfly crop top with a jacket and my white anime air forces. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

E/M- evas mom
E/D- evas dad

E/D- IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL I PROMISE NONE OF US WILL GET HUR- hey hun!

Eva- hi dad, what are you guys arguing about?

E/M- nothing sweetie we're fine, i have to go to work, wish me luck! have a good first day! * hugs eva and leaves*

Eva- Dad what exactly is this job and why is mom not okay with it?

E/D- Your mother and I will explain after school, eat your breakfast kiddo i have to go to work now have a good first day and here's some money for an uber and money for food, your mother and I are working late order pizza or something, love you

Eva- okay love you too *Evas dad leaves*

Yeah i'm an only child and it sucks but it's whatever. I guess i have to call an uber now bc i dont have a car yet.

* Skips to when she gets to the school cause im lazy*
I walk into the school and i suddenly get eyes on me, i don't understand why everyone is looking at me. The school is big and the halls are crowded with students, I kept my head down and started to walk to the principals office so i could get my schedule and hopefully have someone help and show me around the school, On my way to the office i accidentally bump into someone....

A/N- authors note ( just incase you didnt know)
THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER IM SO SORRY IF ITS BAD BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER, JUST TRUST THE PROCESS
anyway hopefully you liked it:)
remember to drink water and eat mf:)