Chapter 19

Evas POV-

Eva- it's okay talk to me.

Anna- jersey got out and she she-

Eva- it's okay bub slow down and breathe.

Anna- jersey got out and she left this note for my parents.

She handed me the note, i read it and smiled.

Anna- why are you smiling? this is serious, she wants to kill you.

Eva- i'm smiling because its funny that she thinks you're hers, we're not even official yet and you're all over me so it's hilarious for her to think that you even want to do anything with her.

Anna- but she said shes going to try to kil-

Eva- i would love for her to try that bub. I've had enough of her bullshit. She hurt you in the past mentally and especially with shooting you? i would love for her to come near me because she will see how crazy i am about you.

Anna- hearing you talk like that is making me extremely horny.

I got on top of her and gave her a little neck kiss.

Eva- like what?

Sab- seriously lets go what the hell anna nows not the time.

Eva- Did any of you contact my parents?

Sab- no not yet, why?

I walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting ready to leave.

Eva- we're not going anywhere.

Katie- um yes we are this psycho ass bitch is on the loose.

Eva- no we're not.

Emma- and why the hell not eva? shes gonna fucking kill us all, all because anna is in love with you and not her.

Eva- If we keep running it will show them that we're scared and what do you think about that Mr. Shumate? do you want people to think of us as a scared ass gang? We're so much tougher than half the gangs out there. you're so respected by many, what do you think they will think of you or of us when they hear that all we have been doing is running? They will no longer respect you or your family name and this gang.

A/d- She has a point. If we keep running we will look weak and none of us are weak and we all know that. We can't keep running.

A/m- then we're staying but we're gonna need more body guards and high security. No one is getting hurt unless its jersey.

Sab- now i see why Anna likes you.

Dev- yeah that was hot.

Brad- y'all are weird.

Katie- yeah facts, where's coop?

Sab- upstairs with anna, why?

Katie- nothing it's just if we are going to stay here then we need to keep tabs on eachother. Also i think we should put more security cameras and security systems on the doors and windows just to keep safe.

A/d- let's go hun. You guys make sure all doors and windows are locked and no leaving unless its with someone and notify us if we're not back. Tell anna we love her and we will be back.

I went upstairs to see coop hugging anna.

Coop- it's gonna be alright boon.
Coop looked up at me and gave me a worried look.

Eva- i got it coop, thank you.

Coop- of course, i'll come up and see you later boon.
Coop left the room leaving me and anna alone.