Chapter 33

Evas POV-
As i was sleeping i got a pillow thrown at me.

Eva- whoever just did that-

Katie- shh wake up.

Eva- katie.

Katie- come on get up don't wake anna.

I got up slowly out of bed and went downstairs where i saw the rest of our group.

Emma- the queen has awaken!

Katie- emma shush.

Emma- oops.

Eva- okay so why did katie wake me up with a pillow being thrown at my head?

Brad- dumb ass we told you not to do that.  *looks at katie*

Sab- anyways. Annas birthday is tomorrow and we want to throw her a party

Eva- do you guys seriously think a party is the best thing right now? especially after what happened at katies party.

Coop- if i see connor show up anywhere near this house i'm beating the shit out of him and i think brad can agree with that.

Brad- yeah what he said.

Emma- come on it'll be fun and don't you get your cast off tomorrow anyway? you could distract her while we set it up.

Eva- okay fine but make sure there's security around i don't want anything bad to happen.

They all came up to me and hugged me and then ran out the door to probably go buy things.

Anna- babe what's all that noise?

Eva- oh nothing sab just left with cooper i was talking to them.

Anna- wanna go do something today?

Eva- i would love that.

I go up to her and hug her.

Annas POV-

Eva and I are currently on our way to the mall. I look over at her to see her taking pictures. wow shes so cute.

Eva- hey stop looking at me weirdo.

I laughed and kept driving.

We got to the mall and i ran out the car before she could open her door.

Eva- babe really i know how to open a door.

Anna- i don't want you to hurt your arm especially when your cast comes off tomorrow.

She just smiled at me and got out of the car.

Eva- thank you babe.

As we were walking in the mall some girl came up to us.

?- hey i was wondering if i could get your number?

Anna- wait im sorry who?

?- you silly.

Eva- walk away right now before i hit you in the head with my cast.

The girl looked frightened and speed walked away.

I looked at eva and started laughing.

Eva- okay it was funny but that girl must have been really stupid.

Anna- come on babe i wanna go look for sweat pants.

1 hour later*

Evas POV-

Anna and I are back home when my phone goes off in my pocket.

Katie weenie( dont ask)

haha so we may have gotten a crazy amount of liquor so a lot of people are coming..

Katie.
IT WASNT ME I SWEAR I DONT EVEN LIKE TO DRINK THAT MUCH.
bruh you're drunk like every weekend.

ok fine it was me and DEV THOUGH.

yeah gonna kill you both.

end of convo.

I put my phone back in my pocket and made my way upstairs to annas room.

Anna- hey babe i have a question.

Shit.

Eva- um yeah?

Anna- do you want me and only me? like forever?

I went up to anna since she was laying in bed and put my arms around her.

Eva- of course i do love. that's all i want. But what's wrong why are you asking?

Anna- I guess i just don't want you to stop wanting me and want someone else.

Eva- I've wanted you ever since i saw you anna. You caught my eye the second you ran into me on purpose and yes i know it was on purpose but anyways i have wanted you ever since and nothing will change that.

Anna- okay i'm sorry for asking.

Eva- you don't need to apologize babe it's okay if you need reassurance every once in a while.

I gave anna a kiss on her head and held her until we both fell asleep.

A/n- lol.. hey guys sorry for ghosting you ahaha...❤️