chapter 18

Evas POV-
After Anna went upstairs I decided to follow her. She left me up here probably thinking I was lying about showering with her.

Eva- okay well i'm gonna try to get some sleep now guys.

All the girls- okay goodnight.

I went up to the bathroom and slowly walked in so anna couldn't hear me walk in. I took my clothes off and slowly went into the shower.

Eva- wow you have a nice butt.

Anna turned around with a shocked look on her face and started looking me up and down.

Eva- are you gonna do something or just look at me the whole time?

Anna- no no i mean yes it's just this is the first time i've seen you naked and just wow.
⚠️smut⚠️

Anna smashed her lips on mine and slammed me against the shower wall. She started kissing down my neck while her hands were wandering on my body.

Eva- fuck. * gasp*

Anna got down to my chest and started kissing my boobs. Once she got to my nipples she started to suck on them which made me moan.

Anna- shh baby i don't want anyone else to hear those sweet moans.

I nodded at her and smiled.

Annas POV-

I am so horny right now but I want to be slow and passionate with her which is weird because i was never like this.

I started to make out with her while my hand was slowly rubbing on her clit. She would moan in between kisses which made me even more horny.

Eva- i want you in me.

Anna- be patient beautiful.

I slammed her more against the wall but this time choking her and then i slid one finger in her.

Anna- mm you're so wet.

My finger kept going in and out of her and so i added two fingers.

Eva- fuck right there baby right there.

She was a moaning mess but i loved it.
I started sucking on her neck which made her moan even more.

Dev- Anna hurry up.

As she said that eva moaned loudly and released on my fingers.

Anna- shh princess i whispered in her ear while still having my fingers in her going in and out slowly.

Eva- that felt so good.

Anna- i'm glad i did a good job. * i kiss her slowly*

Dev- bruh get out.

Anna- alright im getting out!
Eva and I got out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom.

Katie- ha i knew she was in there, they did the uh uh yes oh-

Anna- katie shut up * laugh*

Eva and i went upstairs to our rooms. I dried my hair and put it in a bun and then i heard someone knock on my door so i turned around.

Eva- can i sleep with you?

Anna-  of course you can i wanted to sleep with you anyway silly.

We got in bed and cuddled.

Eva- can i confess something?

Anna- what's wrong?

Eva- um you were my first and i know i should have told you please don't be angry with me im sorry.

Anna- i'm not mad bub but i wish i had known so i wasn't so rough with you at first, i would have wanted it to be more romantic and slow so you enjoyed it more.

Eva- oh no i enjoyed it but i am sorry for not telling you.

Anna- it's okay bub lets try to get some sleep.
I gave her a hug and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Morningggggggggggg. lol oops
Annas POV-
I woke up to my dad shaking me gently and whispering in my ear.

A/d- anna get up, don't wake eva up.
I got up slowly making sure eva didn't wake up and my dad and i made our way downstairs where i saw everyone but of course not eva.

Anna- um what is going on?

A/m- honey you're gonna wanna sit down.
I sat down while they all looked at me weird.

Anna- okay what is it?

A/d- jersey got away. I was about to kill her but when i raised my hand a bullet came through the window, luckily none of us were hurt but i guess the rest of her gang found her. Your mother and I left unseen we ran and stayed in a motel over night in case we were being watched but when we opened the door to our room this morning we found this on the door.

My mom handed me a paper that said
" Anna is mine. I will try to kill EVA every chance i get. that's right i know her name and I won't stop until Anna is mine. If anna refuses it won't end well for any of you. - jersey:)"

Anna- no no no dad no mom no.

A/d- we tried we really did but we have to get out of here.

Anna- i have to tell eva and what are we supposed to tell evas parents? they went back home.

A/m- Anna if we stay here we all die.

Anna- please let me talk to Eva first.

A/d- go hurry.

Evas POV-
i remember moving around not feeling anna around me, I figured she just went to the bathroom or something so i just laid there until i heard someone come in. I looked over at anna and she looked scared.

Eva- hey bub what's wrong?

Anna- im- im so sorry im so sorry i didn't mean to its all my fault.
She started to tear up so i held her until she calmed down.