Chapter 34

Evas POV-
I woke up early so I could make Anna breakfast in bed since its her birthday today. This is the first birthday i got to spend with her so i wanted to make it special.

I made my way up to her room. I made her chocolate pancakes with strawberries and whip cream and some orange juice. I put the food quietly on the night stand and started to give her little kisses on her fact and rubbing her arm. I kisses her cheek one last time and felt her smile.

Anna- mm i love your lips.

Eva- i know *smile* good morning my love and happy birthday. I love you so much.

Anna- thank you hun. i love you too.

She got up slowly and saw the food and instantly smiled.

Anna- is that for me?

Eva- nope not at all.

She smiled and rolled her eyes and started eating.

Anna- mhm yummy pancakes thank you babe.

Eva- you're welcome babe. Im gonna go shower so i can get this damn thing off my hand.

Anna looked at me with pancakes stuffed in her mouth and started to talk.. well tried to.

Anna- what without me?

Eva- okay you 4 year old how about you eat those pancakes correctly and then you can get in the shower with me.

As i was going to get in the shower i get a text and you wouldn't guess from who.

Katie weenie.

WHEN IS YOUR APPOINTMENT THING???
at 11:30 why?
OK THANKS BYE.
end of convo.

that girl needs some help.

Anna's POV-

I finished my pancakes and got in the shower with eva.

YEAH THEY JUST SHOWERED GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER.

After we showered we got dressed.

fit checkkk:

Anna:

just this outfit ykkk

Eva:

lol pretend she has a cast

Anna- damn babe you look hot. Are we going on a date or something? i look like this.

Eva- babe shut up you look fine but no we're not come on i dont want to be late to my appointment i want this thing off already.

Im kinda bummed out she said no because a date would have been fun for my birthday but its okay i guess.

*At the doctors *
Nurse- Okay let me go get the doctor and everything will be all set to go.

Ive noticed that eva has been on her phone a lot lately.

Anna- who are you texting?

Eva- what? no one im just on instagram see?

She turned her phone and was on instagram and now i feel stupid.

Eva's POV-

okay so i was texting someone BUT it was just sab and thank god anna did not see because they are at home at the moment setting up for the party later.

Dr.Patterson- okay hello eva im sorry for the wait but lets get this thing off and see how your arm is looking.

They took it off and yeah.

Dr. Patterson- alright now you have to be careful with your arm the next couple of days and if you start to feel any pain please come back because that could mean its still not healed and needs the cast back on.

Eva- okay thank you sir. have a good day.

Anna and I are walking out of the doctors office and i grab her hand.

Eva- hey can i drive?

Anna- hmm i don't know you just got your cast off.

I took the keys out of her pocket and ran to the car and yelled.

Eva- Exactly!

Anna got into the car and looked at me weird.

Eva- okay why are you looking at me like that?

Anna- Are you still in love with me?

Eva- Yes anna. Why are you asking me so much questions lately do you not trust me or something?

Anna- it's just you seem distracted ever since like yesterday or the day before and you're barely giving me any attention. If you don't want me just say so.

Ugh if only she knew.

I kissed her cheek and just started driving because im taking her out to lunch.

Anna- great you're just gonna ignore me.

I kept driving until we got to the restaurant I was taking her to.

Eva- get out of the car but first yes im still in love with you i promise you that. i'm so sorry if lately it seems like im not but i am. i love you so much anna and i promise you today is all about you. you're 19 babe and i want to spend every single birthday with you moving forward in life. now get out and lets eat lunch.

A/N- do you guys want drama or anything to happen at the party?? lmk