Chapter 28

Annas POV-
i woke up to beeping noises and remembered where i was. Sab was already up.

Anna- hey sorry for falling asleep on you.

Sab- it's fine dummy, did you sleep okay?

Anna- eh, what about you?

Sab- bad, these chairs are like rocks with a thin layer of patting over them.

I looked at her and laughed.

Anna- what time is it?

Sab- it's 8:43am.

Anna- you can go home if you want it's okay i'll be fine.

Sab- are you sure? I can stay i don't mind.

Anna- no it's okay you should get some real sleep on a bed. Also can you explain to mom and dad everything but make sure they don't come over here because you know how they will be.

Sab- yeah i'll tell them. I love you boon and its all gonna be okay alright?

Anna- okay i love you too and thank you for coming.

She looked at me and smiled and then gave me a hug before she left.

I walked over to evas side and held her hand.

Anna- goodmorning beautiful im still not sure if you can hear me but i love you.

I felt her hand twitch and then she opened her eyes.

Eva- hello?

I ran out of the room and got the doctor and he told me to stay out of the room for a couple minutes so he could talk to her alone.

5 min later.

Dr.Patterson- okay you may go in now i have explained everything to her. just be easy on her.

I walked in and she looked at me with a smile.

Eva- i'm sorry but who are you?

she doesn't remember me..

Anna- uh i-

Eva- uh i-  ha you should've saw your face you went as white as a piece of paper.

Anna- wait huh?!

Eva- come here bub *smile*

I went over to her and hugged her.

Anna- don't do that again i thought you forgot about me.

Eva- i could never forget about the love of my life.

Anna- are you still mad at me?

Eva- yes but i heard what you said and i guess i should've just let you explain and not storm out like that. Can i ask you a question?

Anna- yeah go ahead.

Eva- why didn't you just tell me you were going to the mall with her? why lie to me?

Anna- because i knew you would have thought something that it wasn't you know? i guess i was just scared of a fight. But i promise you that she knows about us and we were talking about you almost the whole time.

Eva- just please don't lie to me again.

Anna- i won't. how did you crash?

Eva- i was driving and about to call you back but my phone fell. I went to reach for it and that's all i remember happening.

Anna- i'm sorry for all of this. If it wasn't for me then you'd be fine. it's all my fault.

Eva- babe no stop it's not. It was my choice to leave it wasn't your fault i promise. Did you call my parents?

Anna- no but Sab was here and i made sure to tell her to tell my parents and they'll tell yours.

Eva- come lay with me.

Anna- are you sure? aren't you in pain?

Eva- no it's okay.

Evas POV-

That whole time i was in a coma i heard everything and i wanted to talk but nothing would come out. It was like i was trapped in my own body just hearing voices around me. i missed anna and i'm so glad she was here when i woke up.  She really is the love of mt life.

Eva- were you scared?

Anna- what do you mean?

Eva- like were you scared that i was gonna die or not remember you?

Anna- of course i was. I love you and i don't ever want to lose you because i honestly don't know how i would cope without you.

Eva- do you want to marry me?

Anna looked at me with a confused face not able to talk. I laughed.

Eva- not now silly i mean like do you see yourself marrying me? and possibly having kids with me?

Anna- oh yeah i do, all i think about is our future. I want to be with you forever and that won't change.

Eva- i love you.

Anna- I love you too beautiful.

A/n-

BRUH THANK YOU GUYS SM FOR 10k READS. make sure to eat and drink some water<3