Chapter 38

Last chapter -part 2

Hello dear readers! So here is the second part . Read till the end , I have some surprises for you in this chapter . I hope you will tell me your thoughts about them in comments .
And don't forget to vote .

(Third and last part will be uploaded in few hours .)

Third person

Her lips curled into a slight sarcastic smile as she turned around to look at her host before speaking .
"I am sure that you are very pleased to see me here . Now how are you planning to make my stay here comfortable?"
she quoted the last word glaring at him making sure that she doesn't come across as afraid however , the fear for the well-being of her baby was still lingering yet she found herself standing strong and content before him .

"Let me---" she did not let him speak , cutting in she stated .

"I know everything. She has told me every nasty , vicious thing you have been doing and I can't help but feel disgusted that once I used to see you as someone that I could turn to."
Mourning over the long lost relation she once had with him , she let out a cold breath. She was exhausted, already . She did not want to be in the middle of woods ,inside a secluded mansion , all alone and vulnerable, at the mercy of the man who had destroyed so many lives including hers . She despised the situation she was in .

He ran his hand through his hair making them appear tousled with a scowl on his face . He opened his mouth to speak but closed it again . He was for sure at loss of words . She could sense that . She mentally smirked though she was not expecting such response from a man like him .

" Rosie-- " He called her name , voice breathy and heavy , his chest rising and falling as if he had trouble breathing . She could not care less .

"Don't !" She put her palm up against his face as a genture to shut his decietful mouth. He shook his head , somewhat annoyed now .

"Your secret has been out for so long . Just already stop playing these dirty games with our lives and leave us alone . The damage you have caused should be enough to help you sleep peacefully for the rest of your life." She spat . Giving him a dirty look . He felt himself mentally flinching under so much hate but he composed himself.
Explaing wasn't an option here , he had already figured that out and he also did not have that much time to waste , he was running out of time with each tick of the clock .

"Rosie , you are safe here and so is your child . Mathew is waiting upstairs . He will explain to you everything. Make yourself at home ." announcing this Aaron was already gone , out of sight as if he was never there .

She stepped forward in attempt to get closer to where he was standing a moment ago , her mouth hanged open in shock and confusion . How was she supposed to feel and react ?- she blinked trying to wrap her head around what was going on.

She looked around in hope that he was still there and then it clicked !
This house reminded her of his house back in the city . And the car ! Only he had this much passion for cars . How could she not guess it before .
And then her eyes caught a very familiar face smiling broadly . She could only see half of that beautiful face through ajar door of one of the many rooms that mansion contained . She did not need to see the whole picture in gold baroque style frame hanging on a tulip red painted wall .She could recognize her best friend's face from miles away .

Unconsciously , she felt her lips curl into a small smile as she continued staring at Rachel's face . She had never seen her smiling so genuinely and now that she was , she was heart broken that it was only in a picture .