Chapter 30

Bonjour my lovely readers! I have a question . Do you like this cover or should I put the old one back ? Please tell me in comments section .
I hope you will like this chapter :) dont forget to vote.
I will update next chapter sooner !

Edit :- sorry guys for unwanted notifications . Wattpad keeps unpublishing  this chapter like last one :(

Author's POV

"Now it looks perfect " Rachel said to herself as she graced her head with an expensive hat she brought just this evening .

She smiled at her reflection in the mirror . It was more like a smirk . She was loving her new clothes . She had spent huge part of her salary on these items but she didn't care, it was worth it after all . Running her hands down her high waisted velvet skirt of crimson red color she stepped into knee high  boots she had brought from Chanel.

"I can't believe you can look this beautiful and sexy Rachel " She chuckled at her own self before turning around to find her lovely cat walking like a princess around the room with her necklace around her neck .

Wait the necklace ! My necklace -Rachel thought

Her eyes widened as realization hit her .Bell had gotten to her precious jewellery again !!

" stop right there missy ! " she yelled pointing towards the innocent cat who stopped to look at her mother but like a lady she was , turned her head around and walked away  with grace and beauty making poor Rachel sigh in frustration .

"You never listen to mommy .Do you?" She spoke again as she ran after her  .

Taking the necklace out of her neck wasn't easy at all . Bell  kept wiggling in her arms , almost slipped away .   She cursed under her breath as the cat nearly scratched her leg .She had spent so much money to buy that expensive skirt not under any condition she could afford her legs beings scratched. Even the thought of a band-aid over her leg made her cringe .

"Got ya" she smirked letting the cat go after getting her hands on the necklace .

She was still in her little bubble of joy and victory when she heard doorbell . A frown covered her face as she realized that no one was supposed to come at this time of the day. She tried to ignore the fear but she just couldn't . She couldn't get her mind to stop thinking all worst possible things that could happen to her .

Taking a deep breath , she stood up ignoring all silly thoughts . Deep down
knowing that these thoughts weren't silly , not at all .

A sigh of relief left her red lips as she saw angelic face of her best friend .

"You scared the sh*t out of me" that was the first thing she said upon opening the door .

"Oh my frowers you  look smokin'  hot " his auburn eyes roamed her body , making her cheeks turn bright shade of pink .

Did she just blush  -she immediately shaked away the thought .

He took his time , carefully observing the incredible beauty standing before him.
He almost dismissed the fact that he was checking her out .It was more than just obvious and friends definitely don't check each other out .

His eyes darkened with each passing second . He quickly shook his head , forcing his eyes to look away befor he lose his mind .

" enough ogling for today Willie" He would've laughed at the newly invented nickname but the fact that she knew what he was doing embarrassed him . How couldn't she . It was so obvious . But the way she played it off had been a disappointed for him even though he refused to admit this .