chapter 11

"Her condition is stable but we don't know how much time she will take to wake up " doctor said and walked away .

"Thank God!" Jess said under her breath and finally sat down on bench . She knew that her friend is a fighter she would make it and she did .

She couldn't wait for her to wake up and show the smile she used to have that can make anybody's day but she was scared that what if she never smiles again after what happened to her life .Will she ever be able to get over it .

Aaron looked through the window at her fragile body covered with bandages . He never wanted to see her like this never in his wildest dreams .The sight caused his heart to bleed .

But he was happy that she has survived the crash and he knew that she will wake up soon very soon . He knew she is strong .

He has lot to talk with her . He wanted to asked her why she kept quite all that time , he wanted to know what made her stay after all this , he wanted to know why she didn't come to him and get mad and angry the day she found about Beth . But most of the above he wanted to fell on knees and ask for apology .

He wanted to hold her in his arms again , he wanted to kiss her again but he didn't knew that if she will ever forgive him .

Amanda put her hand on her husband's shoulder and gave him smile that always helps him to be encouraged but this time it was difficult for Robert to stay strong . He didn't knew If his daughter wanna see his face when she will wake up . He knew he was gonna see hate for him in his daughter's eyes but he very well knew that he don't deserve any love from Rachel .

He was supposed to love his daughter , look after her and protect but all he did was hurt her . There was love in Amanda for her daughter but it took her so long to recognize it . A mother should be daughter's best friend , when ever she is in pain she come running to her mother but in Rachel's case she was all alone through everything she had no one to turn to .

*************************

"I think you should go in" Dean said looking at Aaron who was sitting frozen on bench since doctors told them that she is awake .

Aaron wanted to go in more than anything but he didn't knew what to say to her .how will he look at her in eyes .

"Aaron!" His friend called him making him come out of his thoughts .

"I don't know what to do Dean" he said putting his head between his hands .

Dean sat on bench next to him .He knew it is difficult for Aaron but he also knew that their confrontation is important . Sooner or later Aaron have to face her and it should be done sooner .

"Aaron you have to do this"

Like Dean Aaron also knew that he have to confront her . Even though he wanted to go to her , talk to her , hold her and apologize for a long time but now it seems difficult for him to even look at her without wanting to go and hide somewhere bacause of guilt .

**********************

Door opened and a person walked in . Single glanced at him and last few months flashed in her mind  causing her heart to ache . She was supposed to get away from him but fate made them meet again .

He tried to find hate in her eyes but all he saw was hurt and that was more painfull for him cause even after all of that she couldn't hate him .

Every step he took towards her was causing hearts of them both to beat hundred times faster .

She wanted him to go away but also wanted him to hold her at same time . But now she wasn't going to give him a  change to come closer to her .