3:33 am

3:33 am

After a shower, and a change of clothes, Cameron limped back to his bedroom, passing Ryan in the hallway.

"Did you save me any hot water?" the taller boy murmured, mindful of Jess who he prayed was asleep at the end of the hall.

"A little." Cameron snickered.

"Hmmm, harsh and selfish these days."

"Yup."

-----

Cameron eased himself onto Ryan's bed. His own bed was ... not so clean any more. He'd had some time in the shower, to calm down and all the heat that he and Ryan had created in the last few hours slowly melted away. His body hurt in ways he'd never experienced. He slowly reached back and touched his bottom, wincing at the pain. He tried to find a comfortable position, but it wasn't easy.

Now, Cameron thought to himself, now it's time to turn my brain back on and wonder what in the hell did I just do. They hadn't talked, they hadn't solved any of their problems, he'd just let his anger sweep over him completely, doing things and saying things he never thought he would, as the anger slowly turned into something else. But truly, although he knew where Ryan's dick stood on the matter, he had no idea what Ryan's head and heart thought about being with Cameron again. Was everything going to go back to how it was before Halloween? Cameron surprised himself by wondering if he really even wanted it to.

A clean, soapy smelling Ryan lay down next to him, nuzzling Cameron's neck.

"You smell so good," Ryan whispered, kissing Cameron's neck.

"Down boy! No more of that. Do I need to sleep on the couch, because I will. I feel like crap at the moment." Cameron shook his head, dislodging Ryan's lips and trying to edge away from Ryan's slowly hardening cock.

"Hmmm, ok.." Ryan murmured. He tried to move as far away from Cameron as he could. "Please stay. I promise we're done."

"Ryan." Cameron said, as his roommate danced his fingers up and down Cameron's arm.

"What?"

"Maybe we should talk now."

Ryan groaned, but not in a good way. "Really? Right now? I just want to cuddle." The word sounded funny coming from his mouth, but that's what he wanted to do. Just luxuriate in the feeling of being safe and content and complete again, after so many weeks of loneliness. "I feel so good." He stretched as best as he could in the space, enjoying the feeling of his muscles straining.

Cameron dodged his arms. "Must be nice." He muttered.

"You were on fire. So so good, Cameron." Ryan murmured in his ear. "I never thought it would be like that."

Cameron was glad of the darkness. He would not want Ryan to see how ashamed he felt, knowing that he had researched sex thoroughly, like an assignment in school.

But for someone else.

Cameron closed his eyes and willed himself to not think of Jason. If he was being honest, all the times he'd touched himself or watched porn in the last few weeks, planning on his birthday present from Jason, he had mostly thought of Ryan.

Mostly.

"Aren't you happy?" Ryan said, looking confused at Cameron's noticeable discomfort.

"Are you?" Cameron countered, because honestly, Ryan's question felt really loaded to him.

"I am so so happy." Ryan grinned, squeezing Cameron to him. Cameron squeaked. Ryan giggled. In a manly way.

"Hmmmm." Cameron breathed in slowly. Maybe they should just talk tomorrow.