19.

Lifting his hand to rand the door bell he was just going to push that but the door was snap open making his surprised.

"Dining table par groceries ki list rakhi hui hai, thodi deer me le aana" Saying that Sara stepped out of home.  Adnaan was again surprised on her behaviour

(There is a list of groceries on dining table, bring them after some time)

"Tu kaha jaa rahi hai" He asked when Sara took another step further, holding a plate in her hand.

(Where are you going?)

Aree haann.. Main to batana bhul hi gayi thi.. Maine tumhare liye sandwiches banaye hain, dining table pr hi rakhe hain, khaa lena" Saying that Sara stepped towards next door and rang the door bell, soon the door was opened by Neha and she entered in holding a big grin on her face but Adnaan was again shocked on her behaviour.

(Ohh yeah... I forgot to tell you that I've made sandwiches for you. They are placed on dining table)

"Assalamualaikum khala.. See I've make sandwiches" Sara chirped showing the plate and the lady smiled while gesturing Sara to sit besides her.

"Neha, make three cups of tea for three of us" Sara ordered in friendly way and Neha giggled before marching towards kitchen.

"Adnaan must be coming back from office"

"He already arrived" Sara replied to the old lady and she looked towards her with a surprise expression on her face.

"Beta you should spend time with your husband but you're sitting here with us" the lady advised and Sara smiled.

"It's okay khala. I like to spend my time with you" Sara replied with a polite note

'I don't want to waste my time with that Bandar.' she said in her heart in the time being Neha bring tea and they all started having their evening snacks.

"Where is Sameer bhai aur bhabhi?" Sara asked looking here there

"Bhabhi wanted to go for shopping, so bhai took her with himself and now they will come back after having dinner" Neha replied and Sara smiled.

'How lucky' Only those words come to her tongue but she stopped herself to let them jump out from her mouth.

"Sara why don't you go anywhere with Adnaan" The lady questioned while having tea but Sara smiled.

"Khala kahi Jaane ka dil hi nahi chahta.. Bas jab mummy ki yaad aati hai to aap ke paas aa jati hu" Sara replied with a smile but reality was only known by her.

(Aunty I don't feel to go anywhere, but when I miss my mummy I come to meet you)

In the time being Adnaan arrives there to give a set of keys to Sara, as he was going to buy groceries.

"Adnaan, beta take Sara with yourself." The old lady  said and they both looked towards each other.

"Khala I don't wanna go anywhere" Sara refused smoothly but the old lady gave her a disappointing look. "Sara... Go and get ready." The lady ordered and Sara nodded half heartedly, she couldn't refuse to the motherlike lady. Adnaan also stepped towards door but stopped by a call "Adnaan wait for a few minutes, I have to talk to you" Adnaan was stopped and nodded "Ji khala kahiye"  (yeah aunty say) sitting in front of the middle aged lady Adnaan said in respectful manner.

"Adnaan ye kya chal raha hai Sara aur tumhare beech..." Adnaan was shocked to hear that.

(Adnaan what you have done with Sara?)

"Khala What she has told you?" Adnaan asked trying to control his anger, he couldn't tolerate that his wife shared their personal matters with neighbours.