44.

The Aesthetic pungent Aroma of ginger and cardamom tea conquered whole environment, sunrise omelette was making sizzling sounds while dancing in the blazing hot pan and two perfectly brown bread slices just popped out from toaster. Gathering everything together he placed that in a tray before making his way to bedroom where Sara was sleeping peacefully after tolerating menstrual cramps for many hours.

"Ooooo Jangli Billi...." The most romentic salutation from a husband for his wife.

"Umm... Sone do na... Aaj meri chhuti hai" She muttered in sleeping state and Adnaan pulled the blanket from her, after placing the breakfast tray on side table.

(Umm... Lemme sleep... Taday is my off)

Adnaan open the window letting the chill morning breeze intrude in the room, giving a hug of goosebumps to Sara's frame.

The December morning was very cold.

"Close the window" ribbing her hands together, she ordered and Adnaan did so after feeling the wave of cold wind hitting him.

"It's very cold outside" Mumbling that he went to bed, placing the tray of breakfast in between both of them he lift the cup of tea.

"It's getting cold" Adnaan whispered and Sara smiled after looking at the breakfast.

"Tum itne achhe kese ho gaye ki mere liye breakfast banao?" She asked still in sleepy voice.

(How can you be so sweet to make me breakfast?)

"Huh? Tere liye Kisne banaya hai? Wo to aaj khud kuch banane ka dil chah raha tha to Bana liya.. Ab zyada ban gya hai to waste to nhi kar sakta na, Isliye tujhe khila raha hu" Adnaan replied and Sara glare him, but both them knew the truth. Adnaan made breakfast for Sara as he knew she was in pain but his old habit of hiding his love for Sara was still alive. He couldn't imagine himself expressing his love for his 'Jangli Billi'

(Huh? who cooked for you? Today I wanted to cook for myself but I have cook more than the requirement that's why I am offering you)

"Kaash meri shadi kisi aur se hui hoti, kam se kam wo insaan khul ke Izhaar-e-Mohabbat to karta" Sara made an offended pout.

(I wish I would be married to someone else, at least he would express his love unlike you)

"Haan... Dada abbu to mujhe tere sath phasa kar chale gye, kaash teri jagah koi aur ladki hoti to us se Mohabbat bhi ho jaati, teri andar kya khasiyat hai?" Adnaan innocently represents his pain and Sara looked away after taking a bite of toast along with tea

(I also wish I would be married to someone else, at least I would fall for her... What's special in you?)

"Tum bohot bure ho" she muttered, "But breakfast is good" with a smile she added and Adnaan laughed lightly. After swilling the tea he hurriedly jumped out of the bed to get ready for office.

(you're very bad)

"I'm getting late" He muttered while drawing out a towel from cupboard, "What's new in that?" She mocked while enjoying the breakfast and Adnaan glare her just to show his fake anger, but she was Sara who never let him succeed in that work. She show her toothy smile whilst pointing towards the door of bathroom and mouthed "Get lost"

Mumbling something Adnaan entered in the bathroom and Sara happily took another morsel, and suddenly she remembered today's date.

"Aaj to is Bandar ka birthday hai"

(Today's money's birthday)

Finishing the breakfast she arranged bed, washed dishes and clean kitchen which was not less than a mess, due to Adnaan's grace.