46.

It was the last month of the calendar year, but the first month of a new journey of their life.

December was bringing winter gala time for everyone, but in two lives it was starting of autumn

Autumn... The season of fall...

Autumn... In which the day length decreases and night length increases...

Autumn... What took away the fragrance of bloomed flowers and left them lifeless behind...

The unpredictable wheel of life took an unexpected turn which flings Sara on the hospital bed in an unconscious state. On the other side, Adnaan was sitting outside the room of the emergency ward of the hospital clutching his hair in both fists. It was a hard time for him, Sara wasn't a negligible member of his life, now she had become inextricable just like Lock and key or Bow and arrow, incomplete without each other.

It has been a while in the same tense state when the silence of that lobby was broken by the cracky sound of the door, which was pushed open by a doctor who stepped ahead while gently pulling down the greenish-blue mask from his face.

"Doctor, my wife" Adnaan stood up and The grey-headed doctor hummed "She is better now, we are shifting her to ward, you come to my cabin" Adnaan just nodded while looking towards the door of the room, then moved after the doctor to the discussion about Sara's situation.

"Doctor, how is she? And what happened to her?" Adnaan's questioned with restless feelings flooding inside his heart.

"She was fainted because of hypertension. Her blood pressure is way too high according to her age and weight. Maybe it's due to some lifestyle changes or anxiety."  Adnaan was shocked after listening to that, Sara was looking completely fine and unaffected from outside but she was stopping herself from a breakdown in a front of everyone, specially Adnaan.

"She is fine now, isn't she?" Adnaan asked in a hushed tone

"Hmm... Better but it could be dangerous for her. Does she have a problem with hypertension or fainting like this? Or any other medical problem?" The Doctor asked and Adnaan think for a minute then shook his head slowly

"She is absolutely fine, it's the first time that she passed out like this." Adnaan replied but he suddenly remembered one incident "But she was depressed some years back due to her father's death, at that time she fainted once or twice." Placing the fact in front of doctor Adnaan wait for his replied and the old doctor wrote down something on a white paper, in his messy handwriting

"Does she have some stress nowadays?" Adnaan was silent on that question but then nodded slowly.

"Dispute between husband and wife..." the old man mumbled under his breath with disappointment while writing down some medicines on the paper

"Take care of her, don't let her do any physical work for some days, it could increase her BP again." Adnaan nodded and the doctor discusses some more things with him related to her diet and medicines.

"When she'll be discharged?"

"Tomorrow morning " Adnaan nodded to the doctor's answer and thanked him formally before leaving the cabin. Marching towards the ward where Sara was shifted.

He looked upon her still unconscious physique with exceeding tenderness, he was realising about his love, which was as deep as the ocean but as silent as grave.

"Jangli Billi" he whispered near her face and kissed her forehead and silently sat down on the chair placed next to her bed. "I'm missing our arguments" He grabbed her hand in his, continuously lightly caressing the back of her palm with his thumb,