C1 Super Replication System

A hundred years ago, a gate opened in the sky, leading to the descent of Vicious Beasts and Essence upon the earth.

In the beginning, humans have yet to realize the existence of their innate skills and feared the Vicious Beasts. Only after discovering their newfound talents did they dare to spark a war with the Vicious Beasts. Little did they know that they bit off more than they could chew, posing little to no threats against the Vicious Beasts with their immature skills; consequently, resorting to the creation of multiple bases around the world and fending the Vicious Beasts off from within.

"..."

East Base City, Anyue Academy.

Ye Chen sat under a crooked tree with a small blade of grass dangling from the corner of his mouth. Despite his lazy appearance, his handsome face made up for his flaws.

"Students, the body forging technique can enhance the foundation of a martial artist's body, it's …"

Some of the students, possessing faces filled with eagerness for more knowledge, listened and digested their teacher's explanation of the body tempering techniques.

On the other hand, Ye Chen's expression depicted a boy tired of living his mundane life. Having transmigrated from another world, he had been living life in another dimension different from his own. Aside from that fact, his body only possessed weak talents, that of Weak Inherent State, the weakest of all the talents.

To cultivate in their life, one must first possess innate talent. Thus, untalented youths would not be able to get very far in the path of cultivation, much less becoming a true cultivator in their lifetime.

Having that lazy personality and weak body of his, Ye Chen was widely known as the infamous trash student by everyone in Anyue Academy.

Ding!

"Translating System Binding."

"10%... 30%... 60%... 100%."

"Replication System Binding completed."

System?

Ye Chen, upon hearing that voice in his head, was stupefied.

"Hello, Host. I am a Replication System, and I will be serving you from this moment onwards."

Hearing the voice of the system, Ye Chen couldn't help but burst into a loud laughter.

Three years... For three years, he had been transported into this world and lived his boring life, wasting away in the body with talents of the Weak Inherent State.

"That's senior Ye Chen, right? Why is he laughing like a lunatic?"

"Who knows? I think senior Ye Chen must have finally gone insane."

"It is what it is... Not only does Senior Ye Chen possess talents of the Weak Inherent State, but he is also just at the second layer of Body Tempering despite being in this academy for so long. There's no longer any hope in his life."

Some of the first-year students in the plaza started to badmouth Ye Chen while looking in his direction.

As he looked back at their gazes, Ye Chen realized that he had somehow been given the ability to see the talents of the students within a certain vicinity to him.

"Secondary Inherent State"

At a certain point, however, he would not be able to see the information of the students that were further away. He figured that this new ability would be limited to a particular range. At that instant, several words appeared before his eyes:

"Do you want to replicate their talents?"

Naturally, Ye Chen chose to reject the option for these Secondary Inherent State talents would prove to be useless even if he replicated them.

Talents were divided into several different levels: Weak Inherent State, Secondary Inherent State, Inferior Intermediate State, Advanced Inherent State, and Transcendent State. Legend has it that an even greater level lies beyond that of the Transcendent State. Nevertheless, that topic was currently beyond Ye Chen's knowledge of this world.

In addition, there were also some attribute talents, such as water, fire, earth, wind, rain, lightning, metal, wood, and so on. These attributes could only be awakened by specially-gifted individuals.

"Ye Chen."

A feminine voice sounded past Ye Chen's ears. Upon looking in the direction of the voice, he saw a fifteen to sixteen year old girl walking towards him.

"Who is this beauty?"

"Do you not recognize her? She's the pride and joy of our Anyue Academy, Liu Qianqian."

"What? Senior Liu? I heard that Senior Liu has already achieved the level of an Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivator."

Some of the freshmen in the plaza were dumbfounded upon hearing those words.

"Name: Liu Qianqian."

"Cultivation Talent: Advanced."

"Level: Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivator."

Within Ye Chen's field of view appeared Liu Qianqian's information regarding her talent and cultivation level.

"Do you want to replicate her talent?"

"Yes."

Without a moment's hesitation, Ye Chen copied the talents of an Advanced Inherent State's.

Ding!

"Replication successful."

"Congratulations to the host for obtaining a legendary treasure chest."

Ye Chen's mood brightened up immediately. It is that simple to replicate someone else's talents from myself?

"Ye Chen, why are you here instead of going to class?"

Liu Qianqian's long raised her long, straight brows as her face filled with disappointment.

"I learn nothing from those classes anyways... " Ye Chen said, twitching his mouth.

"You!" Liu Qianqian shouted as she locked her furious gaze towards Ye Chen.

Liu Qianqian looked at Ye Chen anxiously and announced, "Ye Chen, you will have to be in the same group as me in the field exam in a month's time, whether you like it or not!"

After her brazen declaration, Liu Qianqian stomped away from the square, leaving nothing but a tense atmosphere and dumbfounded looks in her tracks.