C38 Third Courtyard Tournament 1

Seated on the ten seats in the Judges' Sector consisted of East Base City's three strongest cultivators and seven other famous ones from other areas.

At this point, the students of the three academies had all arrived at their disignated areas.

Over a thousand of the audience members, especially the normal civilians, wore faces filled with excitement and anticipations for the battles. Life in the main part of East Base City, though peaceful and calm, was extremely mundane and uneventful. Though the tickets to watch the Trinity Competition were extremely expensive, they naturally would not want to miss out on such a rare occurrence within the city.

At this time, a certain martial cultivator, standing up from the Judges' Sector, glanced at the students in their designated waiting area and declared:

"This Trinity Competition exists today, solely to select students capable enough to enter the White Cloud Intermediate Cultivation Academy. Only the strongest ten out of the fifty of you, students, will have the opportunity to be selected.

"In addition, the students who places in the top three of the competition will be rewarded handsomely."

"In third place, the contestant will receive a Body Tempering Pill!"

The Body Tempering Pill is not only used by cultivators who are still in the Body Tempering Realm, for it is also widely used by Reserve Martial Cultivators to accelerate their cultivation speed. While it has similar effects to the Vicious Beast Blood, it works less efficiently than the latter.

"In Second place, the King Kong Fist Technique, capable of being cultivated by a Reserve Martial Cultivator."

When the audience heard this, they all let out a loud gasp. Since the King Kong Fist was a cultivation technique specially designed for Reserve Martial Cultivator, it was extremely precious and rare. In the past, the committee members for the Trinity Competition would never include such a rare item as a reward, much less an award for second-place.

The students of Anyue Academy, Sky Blue Academy, and Gale Academy also had joyous expressions on their faces.

"Finally, in first place…" The martial cultivators in the judging area all looked at the crowd in suspense."The first-place student of the Trinity Competition will receive the Reserve Martial Cultivator's Ascension Potion, an item capable of raising one's cultivation realm completely!"

*Gasp*

Reserve Martial Cultivator's Ascension Potion?

The thousands of spectators were all dumbfounded. One had to know that the Reserve Martial Cultivator's Ascension Potions were not something you would be able to see, much less get your hand on, as a normal cultivator. Only the most privileged would be able to get their hands on such novelties.

Causing no side effects, it allowed Reserve Martial Cultivators to unconditionally increase their cultivation by a small realm. Many had only heard of this kind of potion but had never seen it before in person.

Ye Chen laughed to himself. Reserve Martial Cultivator's Ascension Potion?

"With that out of the way, let the Trinity Competition begin!"

"In the first round, Gale Academy's Zhang Tian will go against Anyue Academy's Shi Lei."

Zhang Tian and Shi Lei, both in the realm of the Early Reserve Martial Cultivator, stepped up onto the Battle Stage and started battling it out immediately. After a dozen rounds, Shi Lei was finally unable to withstand Zhang Tian's attack and was defeated.

"In the first match, Gale Academy's Zhang Tian is victiorious!"

"Great! Alright!"

The audience burst into cheers. Since most of the people in the audience were normal civilians, such exciting battles were not a normal occurrence in their daily lives. Thus, they had to enjoy themselves with such scenes while they can.

After that, several other matches commenced and ended. All of the matches, consisting of Early Reserve Martial Cultivators, did not consist of many eye-catching moments.

"Next, Anyue Academy's Liu Qianqian versus Sky Blue Academy's Li Mo!"

Ye Chen looked at Li Mo, who was walking up the stage, and analyzing the information regarding his cultivation and talents.

"Name: Li Mo."

"Cultivation Talent: Intermediate."

"Level: Early Reserve Martial Cultivator."

Ye Chen, perhaps anticipating an exciting battle, let out a long yawn. Now that Liu Qianqian had achieved the realm of a True Reserve Martial Cultivator, defeating Li Mo would be as easy as flicking an ant off her arm.

Surely enough, Liu Qianqian knocked Li Mo onto the ground without much trouble at all.

"Anyue Academy's Liu Qianqian wins!"

The thousands of spectators in the audience area all began to cheer for her instant victory. Liu Qianqian's strength was far too terrifying!

Liu Xinghe, who was in the judging area, could not resist letting out a proud smile.

"Brother Xinghe, that little girl is your daughter, right?" a martial cultivator sitting next to him asked.

"Yeah," Liu Xinghe nodded.

"Looks like the champion of this time's Trinity Competition will be your daughter! Hahaha!" the man proceeded to say.

Another middle-aged man in the judging area wore a gloomy and cold look on his face. Thinking how his son had also become a True Reserve Martial Cultivator, he sneered at the fact that the others had been underestimating his son.

This middle-aged man was Yang Feng's father, Yang Kun.