C32 Get Ready to Kill Three Berserk Beasts

As the homeroom teacher of Ye Chen, Lin Gensheng was stupefied. He thought Ye Chen was just playing some sort of prank, but he didn't expect him to be serious about doing so.

Do you really want to fight those three Vicious Beasts?

One had to understand that defeating one Vicious Beast was already a feat to behold and difficult enough by itself, but now there is someone who wanted to fight against three?!

It was not only just Lin Gensheng, but also everyone in the area who was astonished by Ye Chen's request.

"Young lad, there's an apparent line separating the battles against Vicious Beasts and the battles in a competition. Unlike the competitions held in the cities, Vicious Beasts don't care whether you're a student or not. They will tear apart anything in front of them into shreds, no matter what it is."

A mercenary warned Ye Chen.

The three Vicious Beasts were captured by these mercenaries. Though they had planned to leave right after the demonstration, they could not help but be intrigued by whatever the crowd of students was spectating and followed them to the Fighting Stadium.

All mercenaries lived their lives licking blood off the edge of a blade. They knew better than anyone how brutal Vicious Beasts can be.

"I know," Ye Chen said. "But I would still appreciate it if you were to accept my selfish request."

The mercenaries were caught flat-footed when they heard his words despite their advice. The reason they warned Ye Chen was to create fear within him and to make him truly understand the brutality of the Vicious Beasts. On the other hand, they never expected Ye Chen to take things even further.

"The degree of the Vicious Beasts' cruelty is not something a student like you can imagine. I recommened that you not argue with us about this any further.

A mercenary said.

The ranking of this particular mercenary group was not very high since even the captain was just a One-star Martial Cultivator. For they have been out hunting in the wilderness for years, on the contrary, their bodies emitted a bloody aura wherever they went.

However, Ye Chen did not heed the warnings of the group of mercenaries. Instead, he looked at Principal Zhang Fenghe and asked:

"Principal, what do you think?"

"Eh …" Principal Zhang Fenghe's words began to waver. "This..."

Seeing that Ye Chen was serious, Lin Gensheng rolled his eyes and said to Zhang Fenghe,

"Principal, I will protect Ye Chen from the sidelines. In any case, the school has already bought those three Vicious Beasts anyways so it shouldn't pose any sort of problems to us whatsoever."

Zhang Fenghe's eyes lit up when he heard that. Now that he thought about it, the three Vicious Beast would die sooner or later anyways. Might as well let them die in the hands of Ye Chen.

This time, Anyue Academy's purchase of the Vicious Beast was not only for the students to observe, but also for the Vicious Beast's blood. For the academy had already given the last portion of the Vicious Beast blood to Ye Chen.

Vicious Beasts' blood did not just consist of its blood, but also includes the Qi essence of the Vicious Beast. Usually speaking, a First Stage Vicious Beast's Qi essence did not amount to much. Thus, three First Stage Vicious Beasts' were required to condense a small bottle of the Vicious Beast Blood with a sufficient amount of Qi essence such as the one Ye Chen received.

"Ye Chen, I will approve of your request," Zhang Feng looked at Ye Chen. "But on one condition: you have to let Teacher Lin protect you from the sides just in case."

"Sure," Ye Chen nodded.

Ye Chen naturally understood Zhang Fenghe's concerns. After all, he was asking to fight three Vicious Beasts.

Seeing this, the dozen or so mercenaries all felt that Ye Chen was overestimating himself. In their eyes, although Ye Chen was certainly a genius within Anyue Academy, the brutality of the Vicious Beast was not something to underestimate or be looked down on.

The students of Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy all felt that Ye Chen was far too arrogant. He actually dared to challenge three First Stage Vicious Beasts?

However, the Anyue Academy students thought otherwise. They had already worshipped Ye Chen as some sort of deity. Adding on to the fact that Ye Chen was going to challenge the three Vicious Beasts, they could not help but be worked up about it.

With that, Ye Chen walked towards the three iron cages that contained the Vicious Beasts.

"..."

In the square.

Everyone looked at the lean figure in front of them in further anticipation, for they hoped for yet another magnificent showing from Ye Chen.

"Ye Chen, which cage are you planning to enter first?" Lin Gensheng said to Ye Chen.

"The Double-headed Centipede it is," Ye Chen said leisurely.

Liu Qianqian, standing behind Ye Chen, began to feeling sweat dripping from her palms. Although Ye Chen was being protected by Lin Gensheng, she could not help but be worried for his life.

The Vicious Beast's figure was huge. Even though it was a centipede, its body stretched more than a meter longer with it's two heads in front. Furthermore, its countless number of legs sent shivers down one's spine.