C31 As I Said My Power Is Terrifying

Anyue Academy, Fighting Stadium.

On one side under the Fighting Platform stood countless students who wore expressions filled with extreme fascination.

Mu Hai, the first genius of Sky Blue Academy, had missed every single one of his strikes towards Ye Chen. Annoyed by his constant dodges, Mu Hai declared for a close combat fight with Ye Chen instead, unaware of Ye Chen's true strength.

Even when Ye Chen warned Mu Hai about her true strength, Mu Hai simply shrugged the warning off and, on the other hand, sneered at him.

"Ye Chen, you said that your power is terrifying? I'll let you experience what true power is like!" Mu Hai exclaimed.

With that, Mu Hai rushed towards Ye Chen yet again and threw another series of heavy punches towards Ye Chen. He firmly believed that as long as Ye Chen didn't dodge, he would definitely be able to beat Ye Chen until his face became unrecognizable.

The students of Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy all had the same exact thoughts because Mu Hai's body forging technique had already reached the max level of proficiency.

Looking at the incoming fist, Ye Chen let out a cunning smirk.

A battle of strength?

In an instant, Mu Hai dashed in front of Ye Chen and threw a heavy punch towards Ye Chen's body.

Similar to his previous battles, Ye Chen raised his fist once again and counter-attacked Mu Hai's strike.

Just as their two fists were upon the verge of the collision, everyone surrounding the Fighting Platform forced their eyes open and prevented themselves from blinking a single time, afraid of missing any sort of details regarding the battle.

Contrary to their expectations, the Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy students were met with an unexpected scene to behold. Upon the collision of the two fighters' fists, Ye Chen, using just his brute strength, sent Mu Hai flying away from his direction.

As Mu Hai collapsed heavily onto the ground, he experienced unprecedented pain in his attacking arm, feeling as if the bones in that arm has been shattered into pieces and crippled.

That kind of power... was far too terrifying!

"How could this be possible?"

Both the teachers nd students of the two guest acadamies stood frozen in their place, utterly dumbfounded by the scene before them.

Previously, they thought that Ye Chen only possessed incredible speed, and without it, he would be nothing. What they failed to realize was that his strength was even more terrifying than his speed!

"Senior Ye Chen is awesome. Student Ye Chen is so cool!"

"Senior Ye Chen is so handsome. I want to be Senior Ye Chen's girlfriend. No one can stop me, Zhang Xiaohua!"

In a short while, all the students of Anyue Academy started burst into cheers.

Ye Chen looked indifferently at the badly-injured Mu Hai on the ground and said, "You should've believed me when I warned you about my strength."

As his voice diminished, Ye Chen swept his eyes over to the students of the other two academies, and proceeded to ask:

"Who else wants to challenge me?"

The geniuses of Sky Blue Academy and Anyue Academy looked at each other in dismay, unsure of what to do or how to react. Looking at their terror-stricken expressions, it seemed that no only dared to challenge Ye Chen any longer.

"Wow... I never would have thought that Anyue Academy would actually have a student of such high-caliber. You've really put us, Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy, to shame," The teacher in charge of Sky Blue Academy smiled awkwardly and applauded, trying to lighten up the tense atmosphere.

As the homeroom teacher of Ye Chen, Lin Gensheng was beyond elated upon hearing those praises and said with a hint of arrogance: "This is just another day Anyue Academy! One genius here and another genius there. Hahaha!"

Just when the crowd of students was beginning to disperse, some unexpected words came out from Ye Chen's mouth.

Ye Chen, looking towards the direction of Principal Zhang Fenghe, said in a serious tone:

"Principal, I would like to further increase my combat experience."

Zhang Fenghe was stunned for a few seconds before opening his mouth: "Gaining combat experience is good and all, but could you propose a method of doing so?"

Ye Chen didn't say anything and simply directed his gaze towards at certain direction.

All the students looked in the direction of Ye Chen's gaze, and their faces turned extremely pale as if they had just seen a ghost.

The reason being is that Ye Chen was looking at the three iron cages containing the three Vicious Beasts in the square where they previously gathered.

Everyone present let out a shocked expressions after understanding the true meaning of Ye chen's gaze…

Ye Chen wanted to fight the three Vicious Beasts!