C33 Killed the Two-headed Centipede with a Single Punch

The Double-headed Centipede possessed extremely toxic venom. Even if the person was an Early Reserve Martial Cultivator, they would die instantly upon contact with its venom.

"Teacher Lin, let's go in," Ye Chen looked at Lin Gensheng and said.

Lin Gensheng nodded, and both of them proceeded to enter the cage.

Everyone in the plaza paid close attention as they did not know whether they would be able to witness such a scene in the future again.

The moment Ye Chen and Lin Geng entered the iron cage, the Double-Headed Centipede let out a dire screech and looked like it was about to attack.

"Ye Chen, you have to be careful," Lin Gensheng warned Ye Chen.

Being a Two-Star Martial Cultivator, this Double-Headed Centipede was no match for Lin Gensheng, justifying his confidence in saving Ye Chen under any unforeseen circumstances.

The Double-Headed Centipede, crawling around the iron cage, stared menacingly towards their direction.

Ye Chen stared back at the Double-Headed Centipede in front of him. He was now a True Reserve Martial Cultivator, possessing Medium Strength, Inferior Speed, and his two skills: Mighty Demon Bull Fist and Shadow Step.

Therefore, he felt that he should be able to kill this Double-Headed Centipede in one shot. After all, a Stage One Vicious Beast was only slightly stronger than a True Reserve Martial Cultivator.

Suddenly, the Double-Headed Centipede began move at an extremely fast pace.

Everyone in the square stared into the iron cage, anticipating Ye Chen's response to the Vicious Beast's movements.

Ye Chen used his Advanced Yellow Rank Technique, Shadow Step, and dashed towards the Double-Headed Centipede. The Double-Headed Centipede was now crawling around on the metal wall of the cage.

At this point, he had already closed the distance between him and the Double-Headed Centipede. Immediately after, he once again activated his Shadow Step, instantly vanishing and appearing in front of the Double-Headed Centipede.

"Mighty Demon Bull Fist!"

At the very next moment, Ye Chen charged up his fist and struck the Double-Headed Centipede on the wall of the cage. The Double-Headed Centipede, unaware of its predicament, did not even have time to react to Ye Chen's movements.

His Medium Strength Talent combined with the low-level Profound Rank skill, Mighty Demon Bull Fist, caused the Double-Headed Centipede to explode into pieces as its guts flew everywhere around the cage.

*Gasp*

Seeing this scene, everyone in the plaza was flabbergasted.

"He killed the Double-Headed Centipede just like that...?"

"I guess... he did...?"

The group of mercenaries was shocked beyond belief. At first, they thought that Ye Chen was just a spoiled brat who never left his humble abode, but now it seemed like they have been acting like clowns by underestimating Ye Chen.

The students from Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy looked at Mu Hai in disbelief, never expecting Ye Chen to produce an even more impressive feat than defeating Mu Hai in one shot.

After Liu Qianqian recovered from her shock, she let out a long sigh and felt that she could always rely on Ye Chen now.

Ye Chen, on the other hand, proved his calculations to be true. Though he managed to utterly destroy the Double-Headed Centipede in one shot, he realized that he was running really low on Qi, for he had used too much of it during the fight with Mu Hai.

However…

Ye Chen suddenly remembered that he still had a Qi Boosting Pill, which was a reward from participating in field trials. Without thinking too much, he took it out and swallowed it, immediately replenishing his Qi completely.

"Teacher Lin, let's proceed to the second cage."

Ye Chen turned to Lin Gensheng and said.

To his surprise, Lin Gensheng remained unfazed. When he turned around to look at him, on the other hand, he found that Lin Gensheng had become as stiff as a statue.

"Teacher Lin, what's wrong?" Ye Chen waved his hand in front of Lin Gensheng's eyes.

With that, Lin Gensheng came back to his sense from his moment of shock.

"Eh? Oh- Uh.. let's go to the second cage," Lin Gensheng quickly said.

Next, Ye Chen and Lin Gensheng went into the iron cage, containig the Steel-Armored Boar.

The Steel-Armored Boar's strength and defense were both extremely high despite it only being a Stage One Vicious Beast. Ye Chen's strength, on the contrary, was even stronger than its. After consuming the Qi Boosting Pill, Ye Chen could now keep on releasing his Might Demon Bull Fist without holding back.

As expected, the Steel-Armored Boar was also defeat by Ye Chen in one shot.