C28 What Right Do You Have to be Qianqian's Boyfriend

"Teacher Lin," Ye Chen looked at Lin Gensheng and pondered for a few seconds. "Am I allowed to kill these three Vicious Beasts?"

The more Ye Chen saw how frightened the students were in the presence of these caged Vicious Beasts, the more he realized that the training that the academies provided proved to be worthless. If the students were already trembling in fear seeing these three caged Vicious Beasts, how would they possibly react if they were to actually face one of them in reality?

Lin Gensheng was shocked by Ye Chen's words, never expecting him to say such a thing about the curriculum provided by the academies.

"Have you gone senile?" Lin Gensheng shouted. "Just quickly go back to the team."

Ye Chen shrugged helplessly and returned to his team.

After a while, Principal Zhang Fenghe announced: "The analysis session for the Vicious Beast has now come to a close."

With that, the students on the square began to leave.

At this time, the five students from Sky Blue Academy began walking over. One of which stood out the most from the group.

"Name: Mu Hai."

"Cultivation Talent: Advanced."

"Level: Intermediate Reserve Martial Cultivator."

Mu Hai walked in front of Ye Chen and Liu Qianqian. He then said to Liu Qianqian: "Qianqian, long time no see."

The remaining four students of Sky Blue Academy all knew that Mu Hai had always been chasing after Liu Qianqian. Thus, playful looks appeared on their faces.

Liu Qianqian frowned in response and looked at Mu Hai with disgust. Just as she was about to speak, Ye Chen opened his mouth first.

"I'm Qianqian's boyfriend. If you have anything to say to her, just say it to me instead."

Ye Chen knew that Liu Qianqian despised Mu Hai. Furthermore, he figured that Mu Hai's main reason for pursuing her was because of her influential background in East Base City. Thus, Ye Chen thought he should step into this annoying situation sooner rather than later.

What?

Mu Hai and the other four Sky Blue Academy students were all stunned.

"You... you're Qianqian's boyfriend?" Mu Hai looked at Ye Chen in shock.

At this moment, the students of Gale Academy began walking over in their direction, hoping to see a good show play out before them.

As for the two teachers in charge of leading the Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy, they simply stepped towards the sidelines and began chatting idly.

At that point, many students had yet to leave the place where the Vicious Beast session took place. Therefore, when they saw this scene, they immediately came over to spectate.

Yang Feng and his lackeys too were intrigued by what was about to happen and instinctively walked over.

In that instant, the smell of bloodthirst filled the air as if an all-out war was about to occur in the school grounds.

"What qualifications do you have to be Qianqian's boyfriend?" Mu Hai stared menacingly at Ye Chen and declared.

"Qualification?" Ye Chen laughed. "Is being the number one genius in Anyue Academy enough?"

Hearing that, the geniuses from Sky Blue Academy and Sky Blue Academy were all somewhat shocked, thinking that the number one genius in Anyue Academy had still been Yang Feng. While Ye Chen claiming the throne as the number one genius had been spread throughout Anyue Academy like wildfire, it, however, has yet to reach the ears of those from the other two academies.

"Ahem," a hint of ridicule appeared on Mu Hai's face. "Surely, you jest. You haven't forgotten about the number one genius of Anyue Academy, Yang Feng, right?"

With that, Mu Hai looked towards the direction of Yang Feng.

The students of the Sky Blue Academy and the Gale Academy students all let out a devilish, playful smile, waiting for Yang Feng to take action and humiliate Ye Chen.

Instead of the response they pictured in the minds, however, the students of Sky Blue Academy and Gale Academy saw that Yang Feng was actually hesitant to do so.

At that instance, they began considering a shocking possibility that must have recently taken place.

That was that…

Yang Feng no longer held the throne for being the number one genius of Anyue Academy. Instead, the Ye Chen who stood before them now claimed that seat.

"I really didn't expect this," Mu Hai stared at Ye Chen. "To think that Anyue Academy has a new rising star!"

The surrounding students all shook their heads in response, ridiculing the students from Sky Blue Academy for not recognizing Senior Ye Chen, especially after the recent events which took place.

"They actually had the guts to offend senior Ye Chen. They really don't understand the sin they've just committed."

"That's right. Look at him, thinking that he's far superior to Senior Ye Chen. I bet Senior Ye Chen could just defeat him with a flick of his pinkie."

"Those who don't know are innocent. For if they witnessed first-hand the greatness of Senior Ye Chen, they wouldn't dare insult him like they just did."

The surrounding students started to break into a heating discussion.