C46 Tiger Cloud Palm a Low Rank

Yellow Ranked Martial Technique
Zhang Fenghe, Lin Gensheng, and the other teachers were caught off guard by this, never expecting Wang Qiang, a teacher, to challenge a student to a battle.

They all thought Wang Qiang had finally lost his mind. He actually wanted to fight with Ye Chen on Fighting Stadium and was not afraid of being ridiculed by others.

Just as Zhang Fenghe was about to stop this nonsensical exchange, Ye Chen opened his mouth first.

"I accept the challenge."

What?!

The teachers in the principal's office never expected Ye Chen to agree to such a preposterous challenge.

"Alright!" Wang Qiang looked at Ye Chen with a cold expression. "Those words came directly from your very own mouth. Meet me at the Fighting Stadium tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you there!"

With that, Wang Qiang walked out.

"Ye Chen, have you lost your mind? Do you really think you can defeat Wang Qiang just because you attained the strength of a One-star Martial Cultivator?" Jin Gensheng looked at Ye Chen in dismay.

"Don't worry, Teacher Lin. I'm confident I can pull it off," Ye Chen said with full confidence of his victory.

Confident?

The teachers were once again shocked. A One-star Warrior actually said that he was confident in his ability to win in a battle against the Two-star Martial Cultivator?

Th- thi- this... They couldn't figure it out what was being processed in Ye Chen's mind to make him think that way.

With that, Ye Chen and Lin Gensheng walked towards the school library, where the low-level Yellow Rank skill was kept.

"..."

When the two of them arrived at the library, dozens of students dwelled inside delving deep into the books on martial cultivation. Lin Gensheng, instead, led Ye Chen to an inner room within the library.

"Ye Chen, this is the low-grade Yellow Rank martial skill, Tiger Cloud Palm."

Lin Gensheng took out a box from the inner compartment. The box was covered in dust and cobwebs, not having seen daylight for a long time.

Ye Chen took the box in his hands and opened it. A low-grade Yellow Ranked Martial Technique, Tiger Cloud Palm, appeared from within. Although it was different from what he originally expected, he could not complain any further. After all, no matter how weak the skill may be, it is nonetheless still a skill given to him for free.

Ding!

"Low-level Yellow Ranked Martial Skill, Tiger Cloud Palm, has been detected. Would you like to learn it?"

The system's voice appeared in Ye Chen's mind.

Ye Chen was somewhat surprised by the fact it can even detect martial skills not originally from the System itself? This would certainly be extremely useful in the future.

"Cultivate."

"10%... 30%... 60%... 100%."

"Low-level Yellow Ranked skill, Tiger Cloud Palm: successfully cultivated."

As the system notification diminished, Ye chen could not help but feel elated by his fortuitous possession of the System.

"Ye Chen, what are you waiting for?"

Lin Gensheng waved his hand in front of Ye Chen's eyes in confusion.

"Oh, Teacher Lin, please place the Tiger Cloud Palm carefully back in the box," Ye Chen said.

Lin Genshou was shocked as he was unable to comprehend what Ye chen meant by those words.

"Ye Chen, you aren't going to tell me that you are looking down on this Tiger Cloud Palm, right?" Lin Gensheng stared at Ye Chen and asked.

Ye Chen laughed, "That's not it, Teacher Lin. For I have already mastered the Tiger Cloud Palm."

Upon hearing those words, Lin Gensheng immediately placed his hand on Ye Chen's forehead to see whether Ye Chen had caught a fever or not. Otherwise, why else would he have uttered those nonsensical words?

Just by analyzing the text, he had already mastered the low-grade Yellow Ranked skill, Tiger Cloud Palm?

Lin Gensheng did not continue asking and convinced himself that Ye Chen looked down on the Tiger Cloud Palm instead.

"Ye Chen, why do you want to fight with Wang Qiang?"

Lin Gensheng, confused about his decision, looked at Ye Chen with a confused expression.

"Because…" Ye Chen paused for a few seconds. "Because I want to test my strength."

After cultivating the Spiritual Tyrant Spell, he possessed two separate Sea of Qi Essence equivalent to that of a Two-star Martial Cultivator in his body, adding on to the fact that he had already replicated two other attribute talents. Therefore, he felt that defeating a Two-star Martial Cultivator should not be of great difficulty.

"Mark my words, you will definitely lose," Lin Gensheng sighed. "Although I hate Wang Qiang too, it is pretty much impossible for a One-star Martial Cultivator to defeat a Two-star Martial Cultivator."

Ye Chen smiled again and said playfully: "You never know. Perhaps a miracle might occur on the day."

With that, Ye Chen walked out of the library.

Lin Gensheng stroked his head. Miracle?

Would a miracle really be enough to allow a One-star Martial Cultivator to defeat the Two-star Martial Cultivator?

In short, Lin Gensheng did not believe in such miracles.