Chapter 9

Third person pov

At the park, it's the Mystic Falls Historical Society Volunteer Day. Carol Lockwood is doing a speech. "This is all part of the historical society, continuing efforts to give back to the community. Thanks to the generous donation of the Fell family. We are now standing on the sight of our newest public park. Thank you to everyone who has shown up today to lend a helping hand. Thanks."

Damon walks up to Stefan, "What are you doing?" He asks, Stefan.

"Negotiating peace on your behalf."

"I don't want peace."

"Consider it opposite day."

"Stefan, please tell me you don't seriously think a hand shake just solved our problem."

"No, actually I think that the first chance Mason Lockwood gets, he's going to drive a stake through your heart and then through mine, all because you took it upon yourself to try to kill him. So thank you, because we don't have enough problems." Stefan says then walks away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie's pov

I woke up but didn't open my eyes yet because I felt someone staring at me.

"You're starting." I stated.

"No, not staring, admiring." Julianna said back.

"Well, it's creepy." I said again.

"No, it's romantic." She replied.

I turned around and stared into her eyes, and she stared into mine. It was like we were conveying our emotions to each other through our eyes. Jules raised her hand and cupped my cheek before leaning in, I met her halfway. It was a short, sweet kiss. When I pulled away and opened my eyes Jules' eyes were still close and she was smiling. I thought she looked beautiful in that moment, and so I said that. "You're beautiful." She opened her eyes still smiling, but now at me.

"And your the finest piece of art I've ever seen in my life baby." She said.

I blushed and hid my face in her neck. I heard and felt her chuckle. I wrap my arms around her waist and bury my face in her neck deeper and smeller her. Hey don't judge she smells really nice. I felt her wrap one of her arms around me too and used the next one to hold the back of my head, and started gently running her hand through my scalp. "What a good morning." I said quietly to myself obviously not intending for Jules to hear. But I guess I wasn't quiet enough, because I heard her say, "Good morning indeed." I smiled to myself

"Baby, so what do you want to do today?" Jules asked me.

"To tell you the truth, I don't feel like doing anything but lying down with you." I told her, While pulling my head from her neck to look at her. So I saw that she smiled when she heard me say that I just wanted to stay her her.

"Okay, we'll stay here and just chill for the whole day." She told me.

I didn't say anything I just rested my head on her chest and tried to go back to sleep, and I can say that is was easy with her running her hand through my hair like that.

"Sleep tight baby, I love you." I heard Jules tell me.

"I love you to." I said back to her, and let sleep take me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's pov

Mason is helping Liz. "Oh thanks Mason."

"Hey Sheriff, you've got a second?"

"I'm out of uniform. Let's go with Liz."