Chapter 7

Bonnie pov

The next morning I woke up feeling refreshed. I tried to stretch but then realized that my hands were trapped. I looks down and realized that Julianna has me caged in her arms. I tried to get up but then stopped because every time I try to get up Julianna just holds on to me tighter and whines in her sleep. I turn around and look at Julianna. I try to memorize every inch of her face, from her furrowed eyebrows, to her pointed nose and then her beautiful soft plump lips.

"It's not nice to stare you know." Julianna says out of the blue with her eyes still closed making me jump. I then turn my face away feeling embarrassed that Julianna caught me staring at her. "I'm not staring I'm admiring." I tell her smirking. "Well it sill counts as staring but I'll let it pass seeming at how I love you and you're my mate." Julianna says with her eyes still closed while turning onto her back and pulling me on top of her while tangling our legs.

I blushed from the position we are in and from what she said. "I'm loving this position I think I'll be sleeping in your bed with you from now on." Julianna said, while hugging me tighter. "Oh...no you're not." I said while trying to pull away from her. Julianna flipped us around pinning me down and caging me in her arms, smiling while saying, "Oh yeah, well whose gonna stop my babygirl?" She asked me. I just looked at her not answering. She growled from my silence and nuzzled her head in my neck sniffing me.

"I asked you a question babygirl." She said to me growling a little. I was going to answer but then she started to place little kisses on my neck and Collar bone. I gasped from the feeling and after a while of her attacking my neck with kisses and me moaning, she moved her head away from my neck and just looked at it saying, "There...now everyone will know you're MINE babygirl." She said possessively. I moaned from how she sounded. she growled from the sound of my moan. "Oh.. I'm gonna enjoy making that sound come out of you babygirl." Julianna said. I looked at her face for a while and then my eyes drifted down to her lips wishing I could kiss them, It seemed she had the same thought because she looked at me lips before crashing her lips down onto mine.

I groaned just from the taste of her lips, I feel I got addicted to them cuz I just can't get enough of them. Her lips tasted sweet and felt like a thousand pillows. She kissed me like she couldn't get enough. She bit my lip asking for entrance which I denied. She growled and took her other hand and dragged it down my body until she reached my thigh then she picked up my thigh and put it around her waist that she grinded her core on my core and I gasped from the feeling. She took that as an entrance to my mouth. When her tongue touched my tongue it was like fire works went off in my mine and stomach cuz I could get used to this everyday. Me and her fought for dominance and she won, then we just started to explore each others mouths not wanting to ever stop or let go of each other. But sadly she pulled away and us both were breathing heavily. "I would love to continue but I would not be able to stop if we continue and I don't want to make love to you so fast or rush anything." She said.

She rolled over off of me and then pulled me back on top of her while tangling our legs together, We were just lying down on the bed peacefully basking in each other's presence when my phone rang, and it was at the other side of the room but I didn't want to get up. 'Aww...I don't want to get up." I whined into Addy's chest. "It's okay baby I'll get it for you she said and wave her hand in the phone's direction. The phone came to her hand quickly and she read the contact name and told me it was Elena who called and gave me my phone.

I answered the phone and Elena told me to meet her at her house and then hanged up. I tried to get up but Julianna wouldn't let me and she would whine whenever I tried to get up. "Come on Baby we'll see each other later." I told her trying to convince her. "Ok fine but I'll be sleeping with you in your bed from now on." She said. "Fine." I said but I didn't really care because I would rather her sleeping with me that at the boarding house. Before she could let me go I stated to kiss her neck to leave my mark like I'm sure she did to my neck. When ever I would suck to hard at a certain spot she would moan. But after a while of kissing we finally got up from the bed and got ready. We took a shower separately even tho she wanted us to take one together, to save water she said when I gave her a really look. After we finished getting ready she gave me a long mind blowing kiss and left me dazed. I shook my head and left on my way to Elena's house while reminding myself to tell Caroline about Julianna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Hey guys sorry for the late updates but I didn't have a computer to update with and I know I said I would update yesterday but my brothers were hogging the computer. So yeah and we just got it yesterday.

Anyways hope y'all are good and any problems just message me.

I might.......Might update my Girl Meet World story tonight I don't know only if I have time I update it tonight, But for sure I'll be updating it tomorrow so don't be disappointed and stay tuned for updates.

Don't forget to Like and Comment.