Chapter 8

At the Grill, Elena sits alone at a table when Damon sits across from her. "What do you want?" She asks. "So this is where you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back?"  Damon asks. "I tricked you into telling me the truth, That's not stabbing you in the back, it's using your own tactics against you." Elena says and gets up.

"Where are you going?" Damon asks. "I made myself clear, Damon. I want nothing to do with you." Elena replied. "Okay. See you at Jenna's barbecue." Damon says. "How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asks. "It was my idea. Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Rick to tell Jenna and..." Damon trails off.

"Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours?" Elena asks. A woman arrives and giver Damon a box with a pie in it. "Perfect. Thank you. I'm hoping this peach cobbler will pave the way." Damon replies. "What are you up to?" Elena asks. "I'm gonna put some silver into Mason Lockwood and prove he is a werewolf. See you at the barbecue, and my mom might be there." Damon says then leaves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonnie's pov

I was at my house just lying down and thinking, when I heard a noise, so I got up to check it out.

I went downstairs and looked around, when I saw nothing I turned around to go back upstairs when I was stopped, by arms encircling around my waist.

I already knew it was Julianna by her scent so I turned around in her arms.

"Hey beautiful," she said while smiling at me. "How did you get in I thought vampires had to be invited in?" I asked.

"Well you thought right, It's just that I'm not a vamp doll." She said back to me.

"Well then what are you, and what's with all the pet names." I asked her with a questioning face.

"If I told you what I am I don't think you would believe me princess, and with the pet names I just like to call people for what I believe them to be princess." She said while tightening her arms around me and nuzzling her head into my neck, and i felt her smile into it.

"Try me." I said, " And what, you believe I'm a princess" I said skeptically.

"First I believe that you should be treated like a princess, Doll, and second of all I'm a Goddess." She said. I blushed at the first part, but got bewildered at the second part.

"Don't ask baby that would be for another time." She said.

I pouted but decided It's her decision.

"Hey baby I don't want to but I have to go to this barbeque thing Damon planned, because right now I can sense that Damon just did something stupid.

When I heard that she would have to leave I subconsciously put my arms around her, tightened them, and said, "Mine" I don't know where that came from but, it felt right to call her mine.

"Yes baby, I'm yours just like you're mine." Adeline said to me possessively, and she's secretly liking this possessive side of you.

"But I don't want you to go." I told her.

"Don't worry baby when I'm finished with Damon I come back here and I'll even sleep over but only if you want me to." She said to me.

"Yes please but hurry up. I would like to fall asleep to you holding me." I said back to her. 

"Okay, I try to hurry up to come back to you." Julianna said to me kissing my head.

"But before you go I want my kiss, and not just any short kiss." I said to her.