Chapter 6

Third person pov

The next morning, Julianna gets up and goes to Damon's room to find him gone. So she goes back to her room and starts to get ready so that she can ask Damon for Bonnie's number, because she can hear him downstairs talking to some people.

Stefan lets Alaric into the the boarding house. "Thanks for coming Ric." Stefan says. "Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" Damon asks. "Elena mentioned you needed my help." Alaric says. "Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family.' Stefan tells him.

"Now, why would I know anything about the Lockwood's?" Alaric asks. "Well, you wouldn't. But your dead not dead vampire wife might." Damon tells him. Elena looks at him. "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together." "You said that she had spent years researching this town." Stefan says.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction." "Like that amazing vampire story." Damon smiles. "Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asks Ric. "The Lycanthrope." "Wait, like werewolves?" Damon scoffs. "No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney."

Julianna was walking down the steps when she heard Damon say that, "Well, why not my son?" "Mom you know everything, please don't tell me that's real?" "Oh, it's real baby, oh so very real. " But how, I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some odd years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?" Damon asks. "Well I've put them in hiding Damon couldn't have the vampires killing them off now could I?" Julianna asks.

All this time their talking and Elena, Stefan and Alaric are wondering who's this. "Am.... sorry to interrupt, but who are you?" Stefan asks Julianna and then turns to Damon and asks "And... why are you calling her mom?" Damon goes to speak but Julianna puts up her hand to stop him from speaking.

"Hold on baby, anyways I am Julianna and he calls me mom because I am like a mother to him and he's like a son to me seeming at how I will never have one cause I'm a lesbian." Julianna tells them all while wrapping one of her arms around Damon's shoulder. "Ok." "Well Damon I've gotta ask you something baby." Julianna turns to Damon to tell him. "What?" Damon asks.

"Can I have Bonnie's number if you've got it," Turns to all of them, "if any of you've got her number can I have it?" Julianna asks them while giving the puppy dog eyes. "Yeah I've got it." Elena says "Alright thanks." 'But may I ask why you want it." Damon asks. "Well my beautiful blue eyed son, I want my beautiful flower's number because I would love to go on a date with her and get to know her." "Well that's gonna be tuff because Bonnie's straight." Elena says. Julianna smirks and says "Honey...even spaghetti's straight until it gets wet." "Oh, she got you guys there." Damon laughs.

"Well I'll be on my way now, I've got to go meet my beautiful flower again." Julianna says with a smile on her face and leave the boarding house but not before tell Damon that she love him and not before hearing him say it back.

Damon smiles as she leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Grill, Stefan and Bonnie sit at a table. "I don't know how to make a day-walking ring." She says. "Emily made mine, she made Damon's too instructions must be in the Grimoire." "That doesn't mean I can cast the spell." "Bonnie, you know how to drop vampires with a single look, okay? I think you can figure it out." "Caroline killed someone, Stefan. I can't make it easier for her to do it again." "No, we're not making it easier for her, we're just giving her the chance to survive. Listen, everyday that she's cut off from her old life, from you, from Elena, from Matt, it'll make it that much harder for her to hold on to her humanity."