07| memories

Kane felt awkward and lost

Kane felt awkward and lost. He didn't know what to do.

After hearing from his sister, which was one hell of a ride.

Flashback

"Big bro, I have something to tell you. But don't get mad" Enya started off which made Kane think of different things.

1. She crashed his/her own car
2. She stole his snacks
3. She is pregnant
4. She has a significant other
5. She is actually an alien
6. She is his mother and his 'mother' and 'father' are his siblings.

As you can tell, Enya has done multiple questionable things.

"Hello, human, you there?" Enya said which brought him back to reality.

But what he did catch was the word 'human'. So the first logical thing that came to his mind is to yell. "You are an alien?!"

"No oh my god, relax. Wow, I really made you go become like that" Enya muttered the last part, genuinely concerned for her brother.

"Okay so? Don't tell me you crashed your car" Kane said it, more as a joke.

Enya then remembered. She kinda crashed her car. She smiled at him sheepishly, trying to pretend it was nothing.

"Are you serious?! It's the fourth time this month" Kane face palmed himself. Enya should not have a license.

" Sorry. But that's but the point. The point is that we need to control our staff.

People were making fun of Leah and gossiping about she slept with you to get in contact with. us" Enya explained and Kane looked like a volcano ready to explode.

"Okay but don't do anything. I promised Leah. What you can do is instead talk to her" Enya offered and Kane begrudgingly nodded.

Kane wanted to give the whole company a lesson but he respected Leah's decision.

"Okay I'll go find her" Kane said, getting up from the chair.

Enya was about to leave, glad that he had forgotten that Enya crashed her car for the fourth time this month.

However, Kane spoke again, "Don't think I forgot about your car. I'll settle that with you later"

Damm it, she groaned. She was going to get it.

Flashback over

So Kane went over to make sure she was doing okay. But now he didn't know what to do.

He though out many ways- 1, just go to her, 2, get something for her quick or 3, run away and ask for help.

In the end, he went with the first option. For one he didn't know what she liked and two, she knew Enya would give shit advice.