bonus #2

Leah woke up to her alarm, and then felt that the bed cold without someone

Kane. Where is this guy?

Then, she saw a piece of paper on her table.

Grabbing it, she then began to read the sweet words that were written by Kane.

Morning to my precious. Get ready and change into the outfit in the box. After that, head to the ice skating rink where we went for the first time together.

Smiling, she opened up the box to see a beautiful floral printed long blue dress.

But before changing into it, Leah did her morning routine

Then after that, she changed into her outfit that was chosen by her dear boyfriend.

Looking at the mirror, Leah was happy to see how well the dress fitted her.

She put on some makeup before she saw a set of car keys placed at the table near the garage.

There was also a note next to it as well.

Hey beautiful, use this car to drive there. See you!

Leah then felt a big smile form on her face.

After starting the engine, she began to drive to the ice skating rink, a big smile plastered on her face.

In no time, she reached.

Exiting the car, Leah then took the lift to where the ice rink is, hoping to be able to skate.

But then, she was in it for a real surprise.

One of the staff that was working there handed her a note, before walking away.

That's weird, she thought, looking at the price of paper.

Could it be from Kane? Leah wondered, opening it up.