14

Dear Diary,

promises are meant to never be broken...

"And that's the end."

Claps emitted from across the room as Val came to an end to her presentation.

Ranboo looked at her with the proudest of smiles as he clapped. He watched as she let out a sharp breath of relief that it was all over.

Val walked over to the teacher's desk, murmuring a few words to him. Ranboo saw the teacher give a singular nod before Val walked over to Ranboo.

He looked up at her with confusion before she grabbed his backpack and swung it over her shoulder.

"Come on, bitch boy." She whispered teasingly, turning on her heel and walking towards the door.

Ranboo's eyes went wide as he stood up from his desk and followed her out.

"What are we doing?" He asked, walking side by side with her down the hall.

"Oh, nothing." She sighed, "Just going to do student council work."

He glared at her, "Is this gonna become a daily thing?"

"Not daily." Val remarked, "Just often."

"Alright and where are we actually going?"

She looked up at him with innocent eyes, "Leaving to get ice cream."

"Oh boy."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Mom, I'm home!"

Val followed Noah throughout his house and into his living room where his mom was sat in her usual spot, her eyes wandering over the TV.

"Hi dear- Oh and hello Val. Nice to see you again." His mom said as she noticed he was accompanied by Val.

"Hello, Mrs..." Val raised her brow, just realizing that she didn't know Ranboo's lastname.

"You can just call me Erica." She chuckled.

"Oh well, it's nice to see you again as well." Val flashed a smile in her direction.

"Well, I see you guys have gotten ice cream." Erica said, gesturing towards the small bowls that rested in both of the teen's hands, "Must've been a nice day."

"Sorta." Ranboo replied, reliving the hours of the day he spent being ignored by Val.

"That's good." She smiled at them, "Well, don't let me hold up any plans. You two run off."

"Thanks, Mom." Ranboo sighed before heading towards the stairs.

Val smiled at Erica once more before following Ranboo. And she didn't see it exactly but she could've sworn she saw his mom wink at her...

"So are we just going to forget today ever happened and just not talk about it?" Ranboo asked, watching as Val plopped down on his bed and continued eating her ice cream happily.