16

Dear Diary,

i always wonder if there's another person in this world doing the same exact thing as me at the same exact time. like, wouldn't that be weird?

Spinning back around in his chair, Ranboo joined back into the call.

"Hello?" He said into his mic.

"Hello again Ranboo, but most importantly, Val." Tommy remarked.

Val giggled at his statement while Ranboo sighed.

"Where's Tubbo?" He asked, completely ignoring Tommy's lack of maturity.

"He left." Tommy said, "Said Lani needed help with some new equipment or something along the lines."

"Ah, well-"

"Noah, can you come here for a second please?"

Ranboo was suddenly cut off by the sound of his mother yelling up the stairs. Val glanced at the door before turning her focus back to Ranboo.

"Yeah, one sec!" He yelled back, "Tommy, I'll be back. Val, you talk to him. And Tommy, behave."

"Behave? I am the most behaved person alive!" He exclaimed. Ranboo shook his head at Val, causing her to smile before she sat down in Ranboo's unicorn chair. She shortly heard the door shut behind her, signifying that he left.

"Is he gone?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright I'm back." Tubbo's voice was heard once more.

"Ah, what a coincidence. Ranboo just left." Val chuckled.

"So Val," Tommy butted in, zeroing the chances of Tubbo responding, "Who's the lucky guy?"

"What guy?" Val questioned, furrowing her eyebrows at the screen.

"The one who took you off the market?"

"What are you even talking about?" She giggled shortly, but it was a confused giggle, "No one. I'm single."

"But Ranboo said you weren't?" Tubbo added.

A few seconds of silence took over the call- silence used for thoughts. Thoughts that Val didn't even know.

"WAIT-" Tommy suddenly yelled, seeming as if he connected some kind of dots in his head.

"OH MY GOD!" Tubbo yelled as well. Val assumed that they were both thinking the same thought. She just couldn't figure out what it was.

"You don't think..." Tommy didn't need to finish his sentence for Tubbo to know.

"I do think." Tubbo replied, "God, I should've figured it out before! It was so obvious!"

"So obvious!" Tommy repeated.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?"Val repeated.

Tubbo gasped, "Oh shit I forgot she was here."

"We are not talking about anything, Valerie. Nothing at all. But we must go now. Goodbye." Tommy ranted before leaving the call. Tubbo left as well.