eleven; pious

Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy

  Oh, oh, keep you like an oath
May nothing but death do us part.  

"This house is so big," said Lilith as the two of them walked across the hallway on the top floor. Lilith kept peaking into all the different rooms, aware of privacy whereas Kai would walk in to the room, pick something up, look at it then throw it somewhere.

Two kinds of people.

"Big enough for a lot of people to stay in it?" Kai winked, biting his lip. It was as if he knew what actions would rile her up and make her hormones rise like a tidal wave in a tsunami.

Lilith chuckled nervously. "Yeah, one bedroom for you and one for me at the opposite side of the house." She couldn't stop her nervous laughter from tumbling out.

Kai tutted and stopped the two of them in the corridor. He backed her up against one of the walls and placed his hands beside her head, leaning in closer. "Don't lie to yourself Tiger-Lily, you know you don't want to be that far apart," he all but purred, his face mere centimeters from hers.

Lilith thwacked her head on the wood behind her, not even feeling the dull pain. "I-I." She didn't know what to say, she felt trapped and almost lured by Kai. She wanted to ravish him, have him throw her on the bed and pleasure her in all kinds of ways but even her mind was slightly against that, he was bad, he killed people, he killed his family, what's to stop him from killing her?

At least you'll be pleasured before death, it's been a long time since someone besides yourself touched you like that, said her mind, almost taunting her into choosing pleasure above pain.

She heard herself scoff. "You wish, Kai," she said. She smirked as she saw the slightest shock in his eyes, his grip on the wall slipping, giving her leverage to move passed him. "I thought we we're here to see this 'witch'," she said.

Kai watched as she stormed off down the hall, shaking his head at her before following after the angry woman.

_

"Do we really have to sleep here? Right under their noses? What id they walk in?" Lilith hissed as she was dragged down the hall. They could hear the other two residents snores as they passed the rooms.

Kai grinned at her over his shoulder as he stopped, pushing open one of the cabin like doors and stood on the threshold of the bedroom. Lilith peered over his shoulder and looked around the room. She soon backed away when Kai turned to face her. "Bye." He grinned and shut the door in her face.

Lilith stood still, shocked at his rudeness and slightly hurt. What was she supposed to do now? She asked herself this as she looked up and down the long and dark corridor before walking to the next door she saw. She opened it up and saw there were a couple of steps. She chose to risk it and walked up them, only to see another door.

This time behind the door was a bedroom, a very small one with boxes clustered together all over it. It was more of a storage room than a bedroom but Lilith didn't care. As long as there was something to sleep on she was fine with the mess. She settled onto the bed, looking around the room cautiously. She felt nervous, her palms were clammy and her heart was racing. It reminded her of her first sleepover.

"You're not going to do any pranks and record them and post them online right?" Asked a worried and nervous Lilith. Her friends snickered and shook their heads at her expense.

"No, stop worrying, we won't do any of that, even if we did it would be a laugh anyway," said her closest friend, Daphne with an encouraging smile.