thirty four; hell-bitch

Ricky Luna - Drup It  

DAY ONE OF LILITH'S PRACTICE LESSONS; UNDERSTANDING HER POWERS

"Okay, so we know you're not exactly a witch or a siphoner but somehow you can weild magic which basically means you're a freak of nature," began Kai as he walked around her. "So, whilst you have this whatever you call it, I'm going to teach you how to use it until it's all out of your system because who knows? Maybe you'll be of help to me," he said with a smirk. He clapped his hands making Lilith jump. "Lets crack on with it..."

-

"Wait, wait wait-"

"Oops." Lilith bit her lip nervously as she eyed the destroyed piece of furniture that was once a settee. They were back at the apartment that Kai bought a few months ago, practicing with their magic, well Kai was teaching Lilith to control her weird hands that can manipulate and copy Kai's powers, he hadn't thought that she would be as powerful, especially for a late bloomer such as her. 

Kai held his forehead in his palm, shaking his head as he peeked through one eye at the mess his girlfriend had made. "I told you to wait for a reason Lil'," he muttered, dropping his hands to his side. "Relax, you're picturing the worse case scenarios before you even do the spell," he told her. 

Lilith let out a breath as she nodded, swinging her arms back and forth as she bent her legs up and down, almost doing squats before rubbing her hands together. "Just make the book move Lily," she whispered to herself. She focused on the tattered book that had been burned, thrown, frozen and cracked. All she had to do was move it from the table over to Kai's open hands. 

Kai watched as Lilith readied herself. She stared intently at the book, grinding her jaw when nothing happened after the first minute. At that very moment, something happened, a movement, but not from the book, it was from the air conditioning. A gust had formed into a small tornado, swirling around Lilith's feet. 

Kai felt his heart race as the tornado grew, Lilith hadn't even noticed. His mouth dropped open when he noticed lightning striking within the tornado, a sound of the clap of thunder, quiet. How was she doing that? Kai didn't know, but he knew one thing, the tornado was getting bigger. 

"Lilith! Lilith! Lili-"

"What?" Snapped Lilith, turning her attention from the book before squealing, jumping onto the couch behind her but all the tornado did was follow her, sending her into a fit over the couch. She tumbled onto her back, shrieking in terror as the whirling wind surrounded her. "Kai! Make it stop!" She yelled over it. 

Trust Kai to find humour in a situation like this. All he began to do was laugh when he saw her fall from the sofa, out of his view, but he could still see her legs kicking about. 

A few minutes later the tornado finally died down, allowing Kai and Lilith to recover from the mess. Kai looked around his trashed living room and sighed before noticing the book. "Oh look, you moved the book," he pointed out, pointing to the book that lay on the TV unharmed and back to its pristine cover. 

"And I fixed it," she giggled, moving to stand next to her lover. She weaved her fingers between his, tightening her grip on his hand as they laughed together. 

"Yeah, now fix my room," he ordered her with a grin. 

Lilith groaned, throwing her head back. 

_

"Damon's asked for us," said Kai. The two were currently laid on the sofa, with Lilith laid between Kai's legs, her head resting against his stomach whilst he mindlessly played with her hair.