fourty; spectre

PSSsSSssst ^ that's Lazy Larry. (sEBASTian STan) I am having Bucky feels rn and he's so freaking cute it's unreal. how tf can someone so cute be someone so scary and eviL.

Get Up - Korn (feat Skrillex)

  I can't wait to rip my eyes out and look at you,
Peace through pain is precious especially when it's done by you.  

Time is looking grim these days, hard to hold onto everything. Is that not the truth? We live in a world where time flies, you blink and you lose a second of that day. What if we could change this? What if we could turn back time, to take what was stolen from us, to revisit precious memories, revisit those times we messed up? I-

"What are you reading?" Kai asked as he walked over to where Lilith was sat. He sat down on the long stool, watching as her eyes unwillingly left the dusty old book.

"Lazy Larry..." She trailed off as she looked down at the book. "He was a mad man," she whispered as she ran her hand over the ink words. "A brilliant mad man."

Kai frowned, glancing from the book back to Lilith. He was actually worried, she wasn't acting her usual annoying self. "How? Have you slept?"

Lilith shook her head. "I've been reading all these books, well, journals." She nodded her head to the rest of the room. It was only then that Kai realised the room was covered in book. All in piles. There were hundreds.

"All of them?" He checked, his jaw slackened when she nodded. "Bloody Hell," he muttered as he picked up a book closest to him. He read out the front of the book. "The Uprising by Lawrence Renner-"

"Lazy Larry," Lilith cut in. "That was a good one, a recent I just read," she told him. She threw one leg over the other side of the stool so she was straddling it, turning to face him. "He was onto something big, with his magic. He wanted to stop and turn time-"

Kai snorted. "You've watched the films, it's not possible," he denied but Lilith grinned.

"You don't see it do you?" She stood up from the stool. She pointed to the books. "He already accomplished it, that's why he's miserable here, that's why they're all here!" She exclaimed.

Kai frowned and stood up, holding his hand out to stop her. "Wait, what do you mean he's already done it?" He asked.

Lilith grinned. "Where do you think the idea Prison World's come from? It wasn't just your dad and Sheila Bennet who did this... It was someone else, someone from the Bennet line. I'm willing to bet they stole his work," she whispered, cocking her head as she gauged his reaction. She was not disappointed.

Kai's eyes widened. "How?"

Lilith nodded to the book she had been reading. "I was just about to find out," she said with a smirk and returned to her seat. "You're welcome to join, or I'l tell you later because we all know you don't have the patience for stuff like this," she snorted.

Kai paused. "Yeah, you're right, laters!"

_

-it's possible, my father had said and I believed him. To my mother I was a disappointment because I came out defective, I could only absorb magic, but that did not mean I was useless. I was the one who came up with new spells for them to use, we were powerful, all because of me.

This did not stop my mother though, she became addicted to the spells I created and I knew I had gone too far. It was time to put a stop to it, but that was the problem. Time. I didn't have it, not enough. So I stayed up all night, trying different solutions but nothing happened.