Thirty; lunatic

Katy B - On A Mission

In this room of darkness, I ain't undercover
That won't stop my prowess rubbing off on to another

"I like when he dictates me, I like it when he calls the shots, I like it when he gets aggressive with me."

"Why?"

"It's exciting."

_

Lilith frowned at the familiar door leading into the Salvatore house. She felt Kai's presence come up behind her before placing his hands on her hips, his head laying on her shoulder. "I just need to do this and then we can go," he whispered in her ear, kissing her exposed neck before letting go, grabbing her hand and began to lead to her into the Salvatore house.

"Perfect," Lilith heard Damon say and couldn't help but shout as they entered the house, "are you talking about me?"

Her question was shortly followed by Kai yelling out, "hello?" The two navigated their way through the house and into the kitchen where luckily, Damon and Elena stood. "Yum cupcakes."

Lilith felt like she was the older one between the two now that he had a heart, therefore giving back his borrowed time. She wondered just how much of his youth he had missed out on. At twenty-two, you've had a year to legally drink and go to clubs, but that's not enough time.

She eyed the looks of distaste on the couples faces and cracked a small smile, walking further into the kitchen. "Are we interrupting anything?" She asked slyly, cocking an eyebrow at Damon.

"Great, Wicked Witch of the West is here," Damon mumbled, moving away from Elena as he glared at Lilith.

"I'm not even from the West, I'm not a witch and I'm far from being wicked-!

"Don't care," said Damon, cutting her off as he held his hand up, smiling ever so sarcastically. "What I care more about is why he is not far far away from here?" He hinted, clenching his jaw together. Everyone looked at Kai who held amusement on his face as he glanced back at everyone else.

Lilith sent a confused look to Kai who shrugged innocently saying, "I got distracted."

"Oh yeah, by what?" Lilith asked, placing her hands on her hips as she cocked her head, raising an eyebrow.

Kai grinned and lick the corner of his mouth, stalking closer to her. "I got distracted by your beautiful, perfect body," he said, whispering into her ear by the end whisky replacing her hands with his.

"Ew gross," cut in Damon, pushing the two away from each other Elena agreeing with him. "Can we get back to the subject at hand?" He snapped. "What are you doing here?"

Kai placed a hand on Lilith's shoulder, squeezing gently as he stood by her side. "Funniest thing; I need your help," he replied to Damon, grinning at the two lovers.

Damon and Elena watched with curious as Kai took a letter from Lilith's inside jacket pocket, waving it in the air. Elena scrunched her nose up, confused. "Why would we give a letter to Jo?"

Kai let out a much needed breath. "Well, in case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a sociopath." He saw the look on everyone's faces and huffed. "I know. Shocker. I like being a sociopath. You know, I'm not burdened by things like guilt or love." He walked over to the table, sitting himself on it as he began to munch on his cupcake.

"When did you-" Lilith trailed off when she spun around to see cupcakes on the small island behind her. Just as she was about to grab one a quick hand slapped her on her wrist, making her pull her hand out.