Bada** CopMom

Chapter 5 Tim POV
After processing Emmett for a DUI meeting with Grey I headed back to the hospital because West messaged me and told me Lucy was getting her results.
I bumped into her as she turned a corner and grabbed her waist to steady her.
"Well?"
"Just a staph infection. No HIV no Hep C." We both sighed in relief.
"I have some news, let's use this room." I pulled her in a empty room.
"I arrested Emmett for a DUI and he will also have some tickets for obeying the traffic laws."
"You what!" She almost shouted.
"That's not all. Your body cam caught footage of Emmett pushing you... I had stagnant Grey pull it. If you have any bruises you can get a temporary PFA on him and it will cover Lila until you guys get things covered."
"I uh, I have nowhere to take her yet." West just rented out a 3 bedroom apartment . I peeked in the hallway.
"Lopez can I borrow West for a second?"
"Sure. Boot you heard the man." She said.
"West can Lucy and Lila stay with you?" I asked him.
"Sure I've been looking for a roommate."
"There you go. LOPEZ." I yelled in the hallway.
"Here's officer Chen's house key can you and West go there and retrieve there clothes. Why we take care of something."
"Sure but you owe me." Lopez quipped and they walked out.

Lucy's POV
"Tim thank you for this.. really." I said to him as he drove me to the station to change and get my car.
"I worry about you Boot. You need to be on your game and not hurt and distracted." We pulled in. I went to the desk to file the PFA.
"We need proof of abuse Officer Chen." I nodded and looked at Tim who was standing there.
"I have body cam footage of him pushing her." Tim said to the officer.
"That's not enough... you guys should know that."
"Okay, okay, here ." I unbuttoned my shirt. Showed them my arms and rub. I looked at my TO whose eyes were hard and narrow with anger.
"Lucy." He whispered. I looked.. you couldn't see a spot of non bruised skin.
"Very well. Here's. PFA that includes you and your daughter. It is good for 90 days. Before those 90 days is up you need to get a custody agreement in place and then you can reapply for another long term PFA for yourself only. Unless he proves a harm to your child." The officer said handing me a paper.
"I will accompany you in uniform to get Lila back from his parents in case they cause issues." Tim looked at me.
"Thank you. I'm going to get changed." I nodded.
I got dressed and met Tim outside grabbed the car seat and we rode in the Shop to pick Lila up.
When I arrived at Emmett's mother's Time provided the copy of the PFA that issues Lila to come with me.
Emmetts mother is the opposite of Emmett she is kind, caring, and knows that her son is wrong.
"Here you go sweetie. She was an angle. Emmett called me he's in jail for a DUI for 3 days. I hope your using this time to get moved out of his house sweetie."
"Thank you Linda."
"Mommy!!! Lila came around the corner and jumped in my arms."
"Daddy hurt you. Took me. Now I stay with Nunna." She said.
"Oh baby, it's over. We are going far far away from Daddy and he won't hurt me ever again."
"I love you mommy." She grabbed my face and kissed me.
"I love you sweetie."
"Are you ready Officer Chen?" I nodded.
He put his hand on my lower back and guided me and Lila to the shop. The ride from Linda's to the precinct is about a half hour. Being that it's late Lila was asleep in minutes. I let the tears flow.
"Lucy.... I'm probably speaking way out of TO lane right. But you are an amazing mom, and Officer. You can do both, you realize that right?" He kept his eyes on the road as he spoke
"No I can't. Like Emmett told me, I can't do both and I was a fool to think I could be an officer and a mom. I'm a woman a woman in authority is disgusting."

Tim said nothing but pulled over. He gently grabbed my chin, "Lucy Chen, you are far from disgusting, or a bad mom. You are kind and caring. As soon as your off shit your with your daughter. You support her and care for her and that makes you beautiful." He let out a breath and with that I saw his face harden just enough to know he's going into cop mode again, "So your going to wipe those tears off your face. Your going straighten those shoulders and you are going to be the most badass copmom to little Boot back there. And you are going to show Emmett he is wrong you got that Boot?" I wiped my eyes and nodded. When we got back to the station me and Lila headed to our new home with West.

This chapter is shorter than the others but I felt like ending it here would be a good spot.
Thank you to my lovely readers. I love all the feedback and if anyone has any requests they would like to see happen feel free to let me know :)
XOXO Brooke