Flashback

"Are you sure we're not gonna get caught?" He asked me as he clutched ontoy hand as I was pulling him along running into a corner.

"Will you chill out. It works like clockwork around here. I know the system." I said softly and he just grinned wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good, because it would be a bummer if someone interrupted me from doing this." He pulled me closer to him leaning down to place a long lasting kiss on my lips.

I snaked my arms around his neck pulling him closer towards my height, the place was quiet, you could only hear us. It was peaceful for once. And that didn't happen often.

"Hope." He said before desperately placed his lips back onto me. "Yeah?" He was the only one except from my dad and Ava who I let call me Hope. It's different when he says it. He was the only person I didn't hate who said it.

"You are so-"

"Amaizing, brilliant, intelligent, please keep going." I answered for him flattering myself and he just looked down at me smirking.

"I was gonna say hot. But that works to." He said and I let out a little laugh as he cupped my cheek placing a tough kiss on my lips.

"Your not so bad yourself." I stated teasing him and he rolled his eyes at me. "God I'm gonna miss this. Their going to take you away from me."

"Hope." I heard my name being called out, I shot my eyes opening trying to focus them on my surroundings.

I rubbed my eyes and finally managed to see and I looked up to see Minho staring down at me.

"Don't call me that."

I mumbled still half asleep and I lifted my head up of the dinner table looking up to see Minho. Shit when did I fall asleep.

"Crap." I muttered as quietly as possible checking my watch. Okay my heart rates fine. I took my daily meds. It's probably just another odd occasion. "Yeah you look it." He said and I just rolled my eyes to his comment.

"You kind of looked like you died." Minho told me looking down at me and I rubbed my eyes starring up at him. I definitely fainted.

"Since when do you care?" I grinned acting shocked and he just rolled his eyes back at me. "I don't, just a favour in return for the ice cream."

Minho said and I just let out a little laugh. "I was beginning to think the ice cream didn't reach your room last night."

Yes I sent ice cream to their room as an apology for snapping at them. Even though that goes against all rules it's for the mission, right? Plus dad did say to bribe them.

"Hey do you know how long I was out?" I asked and Minho shrugged. "Nope. I saw you on the table by yourself and Newt forced me to go say thankyou."

Minho told me and I looked over at Newt who stood getting his food with the rest of their friends grinning towards me and I held a tight lipped smile grinning.

"Hey you good?" Minho starred down at me with his brow raised and I nodded. "Fine." I bluntly said and he didn't really know what to say.

"Well thanks for the ice cream. Sincerely from everyone but me." He grinned walking away and I just let my head fall onto the table.

God today doesn't seem like it's going to have a good outcome.

"Why do you look so crap?" Luke, one of the previous guards who were with me asked. Luke's like my work best friend. Except work is my life, so my life best friend? He's bassically my only source of entertainment.