Everything Goes According To Plan

"I did what you wanted." I stood there still tired as I hadn't woken up fully. A wide grin set on his face as he starred at me.

"You got him to trust you?" Janson asked and I nodded.

"He trusts me."

"Just him?" Janson asked as I sat there looking at him and I shook my head.

"Most of them. Everything goes according to plan." I told him fake grinning trying to seem happy. I wasn't though. These were once my friends.

"I knew there was a reason why Ava picked you." Janson told me and I just shrugged. It isn't a good thing she did. She knew about my past with them. I'm disowning my unknown trust with them.

"Ava wants to talk to you. I don't know when. She wants to congratulate you on your progress here." He told me acting like it was something important and I just nodded along.

"Great, I don't care. Can I go get breakfast now?"

"Hope."

"Not my name." Could I not just eat my pancakes in peace. That's all I wanna do. Just eat, in peace.

Minho jumped down on the bench sitting next to me and I sighed looking towards him. "So you don't wanna talk about last night?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not really." I shook my head as I stabbed a piece of my pancake shoving it in my mouth.

"I thought you liked last night." Minho said sounding confused. "Which part exactly?"

"I don't know. I enjoyed the part where you almost fainted." Minho teased and I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance.

"I enjoyed the part where you almost sliced your finger in half trying to cut a carrot." I recollected and he just looked back at his scarred finger.

I looked at him as he kept glancing away and I was looking to see what else he was looking at. I turned my head to see his friends starring across at us. Seriously at least try hide it better.

"You and your friends aren't so descrete on the whole looking thing." I told him and he just nodded along letting out a laugh.

"Yeah. We really aren't." He admitted and I laughed along.

"Did you tell them?" I asked him raising a brow and he didn't deny that he did or didn't. "Maybe." He said and I didn't expect anything less.

"Look it was a big deal to me. Don't be mad, it was probably my first kiss." I can't tell you Minho that was most definitely not your first kiss.

"So what is this?" He asked as he tried stealing one of my pancakes and I smacked his hand away.

"I don't know. You choose. And don't touch my food." I snapped at him. I don't share food! He didn't know what else to really say. "If you need a little help choosing, just ask."

I said and I pulled his shirt along with him pulling him into a kiss. I pulled away taking another bite out of my pancake grinning knowing that got his friends attention.

"I think I need more guidance." Minho said leaning in for another kiss and I just rolled my eyes at him as I placed my hand on his face pushing it away.

"Yeah it's not that easy buddy." I patted his shoulders letting him down and he just placed his hand in his heart acting offended. "Damn Hope. Why you gotta hurt me like that?"

"Because it's fun seeing you hurt." I remarked and he reached out to place his finger in my syrup licking it of his fingers.

"So what are you doing today?" Minho asked and I shrugged. "Nothing much. Today I'm gonna go see Teresa. I get my gun lisence. And later when everyone's asleep, maybe I might be able to make a late night visit."