Trusting Secrets

I swiped the key card through the machine and it flashed green opening up the door and I saw them all lying down facing towards the ceiling, either sleeping or trying.

"What the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night?" Newt asked as he looked towards me and I searched the room to see who was awake and who wasn't.

"Yeah shouldn't you be resting after you fainted." Thomas asked, he was starting to say a lot more to me.

"And he talks." I said acting suprised and Thomas didn't seem to have an expression to my answer. "I'm fine it wasn't anything serious."

"Well I was going to ask if any of you wanted to come to the kitchen because Minho had told me that he gets hungry quite easly." I told them and as soon as Minho heard his name he sat up.

"The twat only gets hungry because he runs so bloody much." I don't thinks anyone had to guess who said that.

"And because he's fat." I added joking and they all just laughed along.

Minho just jumped down from his bunker and he was literally ready to leave. "I'm gonna forget you said that because your offering me food." Minho told me and I just shrugged grinning.

"Great, anyone else?" I asked and they all shook their heads.

I guess it was just the two of us then. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." Newt said acting like a parent and I scoffed.

"And use protection!" Newt half yelled and I flipped him of as me and Minho walked out the door laughing.

"So why are you being nice to us again?" Minho whispered as we walked through the empty corridors and I shrugged.

"My dad wants me to be friends with you guys." I told him kinda lying. That's not the only reason, but hey, it's half the truth.

"Why don't I believe that?" Minho asked and I just raised my brow at him, am I that easy to read?

"You believe what you want." I stated and Minho gave me the look. "Your dad is okay with you breaking the rules?" He questioned my answer and I huffed.

"Fine. I was kinda hoping none of you would tell anyone that I fainted." I said and Minho believed that. Did he know if I was telling the truth or not. What if he remembers me. There's no way. Now I'm just overthinking.

"You think bribing us with food is the answer?" Minho asked and I nodded. "Well for a person who has known me for two days your right."

I've known you for way over two days. Just sucks because you don't know it. "Yeah well your easy to read."

"Am not." Minho denied as we walked down the silent hallway. "Yes you are. Your like the most open book." I stated and he shook his head.

"I'm actually filled with suprises. You just think you know me." Before I could respond I heard a couple of footsteps approaching us and I stopped at my steps realising that the guards were gonna catch us.

I grabbed Minho's hand pulling him as I swiped my key card through a machine opening a random door pulling him along with me.

Turns out the room was small. Really small. I forgot we really had small rooms. But me and Minho both were stuck our bodies literally pressed against eachother.

But I placed my finger over his lips as I lightly peeked my eyes through the window trying to see if the guard had walked past yet.

"You know we're really close right now." Minho whispered and I shot him a glare. "And probably the closest you'll ever get to a girl. So shut up."