2 - The QB

Hailey was now strutting through the halls of Arcadia High and as per usual all eyes were on her and the rest of her cheer leading squad. Girls were oggling at her outfit, while the boys were watching her body with preyful eyes. She was used to all this attention and she loved it, being the richest kid in the school, and the captain of the cheer squad does have it's perks. However even though Hailey was quite the eye catcher, every one knows that she's as cruel as they get, especially with kids who isn't in her social group.

(Hailey's POV)
"hey hails, I think Asher is trying to get your attention " one of the girls walking behind me said ...Brittany I think her name is.. I nodded making her know that I heard her and sure enough the Quater Back of the football team aka Asher Daniels was leaning on his locker smirking at me. I gave him a sexy flirtatious smile and made my way over to him, when I was close enough he grabbed my waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and kissing it softly. I giggled and pushed him back slightly knowing that if he had his way he'd take me right here in this corridor, "hey sexy" I greeted him wrapping my arms around his neck, very aware of the on lookers but this was a normal occurrence so we were used to it .

"Hey gorgeous I've missed this body" he said pulling me closer.

Yeahhhhh we were known for fooling around with each other quiet a bit, we're the two most popular persons in the school, of course its expected.

"And I've missed this" I flirted back gripping his member through his jeans.

He let out a soft chuckle and whispered huskily in my ear "then come get it" and ladies and gentlemen that is how I ended up in an empty classroom with Asher Daniels between my legs.