prologue

prologue
prank

──"don't worry (y/n)! we won't get caught!" okira maki proudly stated, her right hand on her hips as the other was holding a bottle of spray paint. "yeah right." (l/n) (y/n) rolled her eyes at her. "have faith in us (n/n)-chan!" natalia brillio pouted, holding two spray paint bottles.

the three twelve-year-old girls are at the beach in yokohama. maki announced that they should play a prank on someone since she's bored, naya (natalia) agreed whilst (y/n) didn't. "i hope you guys get caught. I'll just buy us some ice cream, see ya guys later!" the (h/c) haired girl waved, the other two shrugged their shoulders.

"alright, let's do this!" maki chuckled darkly, shaking the spray paint with naya doing the same and started to draw on the moped.

"i think we're done~" naya sang, admiring the work she and maki did. "let's go and hide!" maki tugged on naya's hand, dragging her away from the moped and finding a good hiding spot.

"now, let's just wait and see." the both of them said in unison. five minutes later, a group of boys approached the moped with the short blond boy rushing to it. "why is there paint on my street hawk?!"

he fumed, staring at the drawings on his beloved CB250T 50CC street hawk. "heh, do you want me to beat them up?" a boy with a flat top haircut said, cracking his knuckles causing shivers on the two girls spine.

"yeah, we'll beat them up!" the one with jet-black hair said, his fist making contact with his palm. "we fucked up," naya muttered with maki nodding, cold-sweat dripping down their foreheads.

the short blonde looked over his surroundings hoping to find the culprit. "hey!" a girl called out to the group, making their heads turn to the speaker. "yes?" the lavender-haired boy spoke as the girl was looking on her left and right.

"uh... do you guys know who's the owner of this moped?" she asked pointing at the moped that has paintings in it. "shit, (n/n)'s in trouble!" maki whisper-yelled as she aggressively shook naya's left arm. "we should go-" maki was about to intervene but naya grabbed her wrist.

"we'll help her if they'll beat her up. for now, let's stay put" naya whispered with maki nodding hesitantly. "I'm the owner." the short blonde boy said, glaring at the (h/c) haired girl.

"I'm sorry for what my friends did." she bowed at him, as the others could only stare at her. "i told them to stop but they didn't listen, so i'm sorry for what they did."  she apologized still bowing to the blonde.

"what's your name?" he asked, lifting her chin to look at her- their faces are one-inch close. "(l/n) (y/n)." the (h/c) haired responded looking straight at his black eyes.

"well then (n/n) as of today, you are my friend <3" he declared as he smiled with his eyes closed. "and i forgive your friends." he added patting (y/n)'s hair as she straightened her posture. "thank you?" (y/n) said tilting her head slightly,

"sano manjiro but you can call me mikey," the blonde introduced, (y/n) grabbed his hand and shook it. "thank you, mikey-san." she grinned as the boys behind mikey nudged each other.

"bet 100¥ that they'll end up together," the tall blonde dude with a dragon tattoo on his left temple whispered to the guys as they all started their bets.

meanwhile, the two girls who are hiding in the bushes were grateful that they didn't hurt (y/n). "I'm glad she's safe," naya sighed in relief, placing her right hand on her chest. "yeah me too, that was scary!" maki shivered as she hugged herself.

◤◪◥

"where did you guys go?" the (h/c) haired girl questioned, raising a brow at the two females in front of her. "we hid- OH ICE CREAM!" maki scratched her nape out of nervousness but once she saw the plastic bag with the ice cream (y/n) bought she got excited and snatched it from the (h/c) haired.

"that was fun!" naya beamed as she picked up her chocolate ice cream. "fun? i almost died back there!" (y/n) complained, referring to earlier when she confronted the delinquents. "yeah? at least you made friends with a delinquent!" naya teased wiggling her eyebrows at (y/n).

"thank you mikey-san!" naya mocked as she hugged herself. "ahh~ young love!" she laughed looking at the (h/c) haired girl's annoyed face.

"MY ICE CREAM!" maki yelled as her ice cream fell and onto the concrete floor. "NOOOO!" she dramatically fell on her knees. "DON'T EAT IT!" both naya and (y/n) hurriedly went to maki's side to stop her from eating the now dirty ice cream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i hope y'all don't mind me
changing the story
since i realized i should've started
where their story begins.