chapter three

chapter three
mission FMAG!

──today's august 16, 2003, saturday and it's also (y/n)'s favorite day of the week as she could do nothing and sleep but it's also the day where the trio will begin their mission called find-mikey-a-gift AKA mission FMAG for his birthday. they have four days to find a gift for him before his birthday

and right now they are wandering around the area to find a bike shop and buy mikey a CB250T.

"let's look there," (y/n) said and motioned for the two to follow her inside a bike shop. opening the door a bell chimed signaling that there's a new customer, maki and naya looked around the bikes while (y/n) walked straight to the man who she assumed was the owner.

"excuse me, sir, is there a CB250T here?" (y/n) politely asked the well-built man. "sorry kid, someone already bought the last one." the man explained before going back to whatever he's doing.

"then do you know any other shops that sell a CB250T?" she questioned the man stopped for a brief second and looked at the (h/c) haired girl.

"yeah, just find a shop called S.S motor around the corner," he said, (y/n) thanked him and bowed then walking to where her friends are at.

"let's go," she said whilst opening the door and leaving with her friends. "where are we going next?" maki inquired, taking a bite from her taiyaki.

"here." (y/n) replied, turning to the corner where other shops were at. "S.S motor?" naya hummed narrowing her eyes as she inspects the shop.

"let's go inside!" maki exclaimed dragging the two inside the shop and was greeted by a male in his early twenties, he has black hair and black eyes. "damn..." maki and naya muttered looking at the male from head to toe.

"hello, what do y'all want to buy?" he smiled motioning for them to look at the motorbikes. "hi? umm, is there a CB250T here?" the (h/c) haired girl questioned whilst her two friends were behind her still staring at the handsome man in front of them,

'his voice! ahh~ it's so appealing! he's so charming i can tell that he's husband material~' both, naya and maki said in their heads, their minds going crazy for the male while giving him never-ending compliments in their minds.

"hmm... beside you is a CB250T but-" he said but was cut off when (y/n)'s friends whipped their heads and awed at the motorbike, sparkles surrounding them.

(y/n) inspected the motorbike her index finger placed on her chin, narrowing her eyes as she looked at it. the owner of the motor shop watched the girls gawked at his bike a small smile crept on his handsome, adorable, stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, attractive, lovely, and good-looking face.

"ehem," the handsome raven-haired male cleared his throat catching the attention of the girls. "that's mine though," he stated (y/n) blinked twice before walking towards him and spoke.

"can i buy it?" she asked stopping in front of him, the raven-haired male- also known as sano shinichiro- looked down at the (h/c) haired girl then cackled.

"are you guys in a gang or something?" he asked a grin plastered on his enchanting face, "we're not in a gang... but we were trying to find a bike shop where there's a CB250T for our friends birthday gift, and this is the only shop that has one."

(y/n) explained looking at shinichiro straight in the eye, not even blinking once. "hm? well, i ain't selling it." he remarked, resting his right hand on his hips.