chapter one

chapter one
ding dong ditch!

──it was wednesday, and (y/n) just finished her classes for the day. while packing her things the door burst open, maki and naya came in skipping their way to the (h/c) haired girl. "(n/n), look who we brought here!" maki cheerfully said flashing the girl a grin.

(y/n) tilted her head to look at her friends who were giggling to themselves. "where?" she inquired as naya ran up to the door and talked to someone. "okay... TA-DAA!" naya exclaimed as the short blonde boy from before appeared as he posed like a model.

"WOW! AMAZING!" (y/n) sarcastically cheered as she clapped her hands. "anyways! why are you here?" the (h/c) haired asked the blonde, standing up from her seat and setting her bag on her back. "i go to school here." mikey deadpanned, (y/n) stared at him blankly.

"we're gonna play, and we invited mikey-kun!" maki said to lighten up the awkward tension. "yeah, so let's go now" naya stated, grabbing mikey's wrist while maki grabbed (y/n)'s.

"can we buy dorayaki?" mikey asked, letting the girl drag him. "of course we can!" she smiled at him to which he returned. "thanks!" he beamed his childish persona kicking in. "what are we playing?" (y/n) questioned to which maki laughed villainously. "we're gonna ring doorbells and then RUN." she explained with her villainous smirk.

"that sounds fun! can my friends join?" mikey cheered, asking the last part. "ABSOLUTELY!" maki and naya said in unison.

◤◪◥

"okay, watch and learn!" maki lifted her index finger as the boys listened to what she'll do. "when (y/n) presses the doorbell make sure to run with us, yeah?" she explained, crossing her arms over her chest.

"YES MA'AM!" the boys and naya saluted. "good, now (y/n) go!" maki raised her fist encouraging the (h/c) haired girl who sighed but followed anyway.

(y/n) walked near the targeted house, checking if there's any cctv's and to (y/n)'s luck, there's no cctv's! so she stood in front of the door and pressed the doorbell.

she sprinted away from the house with the boys following behind. (y/n) suddenly stopped causing maki to bump onto her, "WHY'D YOU STOP?" maki complained.

"hey watch!" kazutora tugged on maki's sleeve as his attention was on the house, they were hiding at a bush where they can observe the house from afar. the gates opened revealing a woman in her early thirties as she looked left and right to see no one.

"find your targets now!" naya exclaimed, "hell yeah!" baji grinned his fangs showing out. "let's meet here again at six," she added. baji and kazutora went together, draken and mikey, the last pair is pah and mitsuya.

the trio went together cause they're besties <3

◤◪◥

the nine of them finished their pranks on the neighborhood. six of them were back where they're meeting, and the six are the founding members. "where are they?" draken asked as he looked around the area.

"they probably got caught," kazutora snickered along with baji. "maybe they ditched us," mitsuya stated, crossing his arms.

"I'm hungry and tired from all the running." pah complained as he yawned.

"ken-chin, carry me" mikey said, draken nodded crouching down to let mikey hop on his back. "my legs are dying." pah complained again, sitting on the concrete ground even though it's dirty- he couldn't care less his legs are more important.

"should we go home?" mitsuya suggested, stretching his arms and cracking his knuckles. "yeah, let's go." kazutora responded, placing his hands in his pockets.

before they leave they heard someone in the distance yelling. "RUNNN GUYS RUN AWAY!" the black-haired girl (maki) appeared, running away to save her life with naya and (y/n) close behind.

"what's wrong with them?" mikey inquired, observing the three. soon later realizing their situation, he jumped off of draken and started running away to leaving the boys behind.

"AHAHAHA BYE!" kazutora and baji waved as they too started running. the girl's figure started to become more visible, "SAVE YOURSELVES!" maki yelled once more. draken and mitsuya finally understood what's happening and decided to join in and run away.

"huh? why's everyone running away?" pah asked since he was dozing off. he stood up from his seat. "RUN PAH! RUN AWAY!" naya informed the raven-haired male who doesn't understand why she's telling him to run- like he always says; he's dumb.

and now he knows why. It's because a dog was chasing them and is ready to bite the fuck outta them. "shit." he cursed under his breath, the dog was near so the only thing he could think of was to stand there like a statue and so he did.

the dog halted in front of him and decided to sniff him. after a minute of sniffing the dog barked and walked away, pah sighed in relief.

far away, the eight who ran laughing their asses off as they watched pah standing for a minute and also because of maki's stupidity.

"pah saved us!" naya clasped her hands in delight, silently thanking pah and praying that he'll be blessed to have many foods and a good future.

maki and (y/n) were still panting after all the running they did. why were they chased in the first place? it's because of maki's stupid ass.

"let's go back, it's almost six." (y/n) announced as the three finished their shenanigans for today. "yeah, I'm so tired my bed is waiting for me" naya stretched her arms.

"hey maki?" (y/n) called out for the raven-haired girl but she heard no response. "maki?" she called out again, turning her head to look behind her she saw maki provoking a dog to chase her.

"MAKI DON'T!" the (h/c) haired girl yelled, but it was too late. maki already ran with the dog following behind. "SHIT! NAYA RUN AWAY!!" (y/n) shrieked sprinting away to save her life. "huh? OH FUCK- NO WAY!" the brunette panicked as she sprinted too

with maki behind them. but she was fast so she ran past them.

"today was fun!" mikey spoke, with the others agreeing to what he said. "let's do this again next time."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i hope y'all like today's
chapter!