chapter six

chapter six
stick together

──the hallways are dark and the only thing that lights the hallway is the flashlights they're holding. some of them are screaming, running, and punching air whilst some of them are just walking around the halls and scaring each other, and some are clinging their lives onto their assigned partner.

shinichiro's group

the group of three are inside a room, inspecting the things that the people left and didn't bother cleaning. "hey, what's this?" pah asked pointing at the object that's hard to see since it was covered. "let me see." shinichiro said walking towards where pah pointed at, pushing things aside while coughing cause of the dust. "AAAH!" shinichiro screamed causing the two to panic leaving him alone in the room, although he was just joking.

he turned around and realized that he's alone, cold sweat dripped on his forehead as he too left the room but someone or something grabbed his leg which made him trip. "iwanttohaveagirlfriendfirst! idontwannadie." he immediately stood up and ran after mikey's friends.

"i want to have a girlfriend!"

kazutora and naya

"seven-up!" naya exclaimed turning her body to face kazutora who was frozen in his place. the two are inside a dark room with their flashlights providing lights and are playing a game called pepsi 7-up, it's a game where the taya faces opposite the players. when they say pepsi the players move as near to them as possible. when they say 7-Up the players stop moving. as a true filipino game, agility is tested when a player reaches the taya and taps their shoulder. the players must run back to their base or they will be caught and be the next taya. (googled)

"pepsi...." naya said as she turned around when kazutora heard that he ran near her. "seven-up!" she immediately spoke- turning around she saw kazutora move, smirking she placed her hands on her hips and motioned for him to go back to his base. kazutora grumbled going back to the other end of the room. adding another rule to the game- whenever the taya sees the player move even a little bit, the player would have to go back to their base and start again.

"pepsi..." kazutora ran as fast as he can before the girl can say 7-up and then he'll touch her shoulder- "seven-up!" naya turned around meeting kazutora's face whose only three-inch closer to hers. "hehehe." she chuckled leaning over the males face more causing him to stumble, "back!" naya smiled.

"that's cheating!"

"no it's not, now go back!!"

baji and maki

the two are currently walking around the dark hallways their flashlights providing lights. maki's whole being is shaking whilst baji is looking around the room and when he thinks he saw something he'll yell at nothing and provoke it to fight him. "WAAHH!" maki screamed feeling something touch her leg- baji flinched then went to her side punching the air.

"TAKE THAT!

"YOU'LL DIE TWICE!" maki yelled as she too started to beat the air but ended up punching baji. "oW- HEY!" baji growled facing maki with a scowl, she was shaking her grip on the flashlight tightening, her eyes wide as she stared at baji. "th-that wasn't me!" she lied- cold sweat dripping down her forehead.

CLANK

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" baji shouted his attention now on the sound, maki hugged the nearest person beside her which is baji. "let's just leave- baji?" maki said watching the male walk away from her, her lips quivered realizing that she was hugging someone else the whole time. turning her head beside her- "AAAAHHH BAJI!" she screamed sprinting to her friend but tripped.