chapter eleven

chapter eleven
promises

──the (h/c) haired girl knocked on the door three times and waits for someone to open it, (y/n) is currently in the sano residence as mikey asked her if they can hang out, alone. of course, (y/n) agreed after all it's been a long time since their last hang out, the door swung open revealing a tall handsome raven-haired male, he wore a simple white t-shirt and baggy pants, and a chain necklace, a cigarette hanging loose on his mouth.

"oh, (y/n)! it's nice to see you again!" the raven-haired male- sano shinichiro, exclaimed as he opened the door wider. "what are you doing here?" the male questioned, (y/n) tilted her head to the side slightly and answered. "mikey said that he wants to hang out so i came here." she responded, straightening her head and smiling at shinichiro.

"is that so? well, he's still asleep so wait in the living room first and i'll wake him up." shinichiro said with a gentle smile that can make you fall in love at first sight, (y/n) nodded her head and entered the household muttering a small 'thank you' and 'sorry for the intrusion'. the (h/c) haired girl sat under the kotatsu and waited for shinichiro to wake mikey up, the latter asked (y/n) if they could hang out since he said that he missed hanging out with her, (y/n) agreed after all she too did miss hanging out with mikey.

the date today is november three- it's also baji keisuke's birthday so the pair will visit baji and greet him with a happy birthday although he's in the hospital. mikey's friends have school considering it's tuesday, draken was supposed to wake Mikey up so that they'll go to school together but the latter said that he'll skip school and hang out with (y/n).

the (h/c) haired doesn't have school today cause she'll start on monday so she has time to prepare and she'll abuse the days she has left to spend time with mikey because he says so. (y/n) sipped on her tea that shinichiro prepared for her whilst waiting for mikey to show up since shinichiro told her that he's not a morning person- "good morning, (n/n)-chin!" mikey beamed as he sprinted towards the (h/c) haired girl and hugged her.

It's a good thing mikey brushed his teeth quickly before going to the living room, he doesn't want (y/n) to smell his morning breath. the eldest of the sano siblings shook his head and puffed out smoke from his cigarette, 'he woke up fast when i mentioned (y/n). heh, he's down bad for her,' shinichiro said in his mind whilst looking at the blue sky. "good morning, mikey." (y/n) smiled at the blond male who hugged her tightly and returned her smile,

"you should eat," (y/n) said as she broke the hug and ushered mikey to eat, "i'll take a shower first!" he exclaimed and sprinted out of the living and into the bathroom to shower, the (h/c) haired girl just watched him run away while she sipped on her tea. 'why does it feel like we're couples?' she thought, her eyebrows furrowing when she's deep in her thoughts. 'is this the thing you call crush? do i have a crush on mikey?' 'does he have a crush on me? nah, he hasn't seen me for two years and he acts like that around his friends though... but he's more clingy around me-'

"(-/n)? hey (y/n)!?" shinichiro yelled snapping the (h/c) haired girl from her thoughts and looked at the raven-haired confusingly. shinichiro sighed at her, placing his plate on the table and sat across her, "you've been spacing out, care to share what's on your mind?" shinichiro said- worry evident on his voice as he waited for the (h/c) haired girls reply

"it's nothing," she replied, drinking the rest of her tea and placing the cup on the table, the male in front of her knows something was up but he decided to shrug it off. "if you say so but if somethings bothering you, you can just tell me." shinichiro assured with a small smile, (y/n) stared at his face for a second- inspecting his features, 'his hair is not bad, it compliments his face and his smile is attractive but why is he single? is he that bad with girls?'