chapter ten

chapter ten
a not-so-happy reunion

──hanagaki takemichi- fourteen years old but is twenty-six mentally, he is a time-leaper who saved ryuguji ken on the 8/3 incident so that his girlfriend won't die in the future but everything his done just went down the drain when tachibana hinata died in front of his eyes. so his goal is to be the top guy in toman and bring baji keisuke back. he sighed, ruffling his hair in the process as he remembered what mikey said to him if he didn't bring baji back.

his friends the mizo mid ferocious five came and they talked about valhalla. "the number three guy, suzumi taroki." just as yamagishi said that a guy with piercing black eyes and indigo hair came inside the classroom takemichi's staying in, "huh? is school over already?" he said as he stepped inside the classroom, takemichi looked at him in confusion

"who the hell? you don't look familiar." makoto stated walking towards the indigo-haired male. "that's not very polite, i am your middle school senpai after all." he responded with a closed-eyed smile, "huh? who are you never seen you here before." makoto cockily said, tilting his head to the side. yamagishi looked at the indigo-haired male as he is inspecting him until his eyes landed on his neck.

a small initial but still noticeable are tattoed on his neck. 𝖔.𝖒 is what is written on his neck, realization hit yamagishi "that initial on his neck!" he freaked out, "a neck tattoo?" takemichi whispered, yamagishi turned his head to look at takemichi. "ta-ta- ta- takemichi! it's him!" the chestnut-haired male stuttered, pointing at the indigo-haired male who uttered takemichi's name.

the blond male is confused about why his friend looks so afraid. "this is valhalla's number three! suzumi taroki!!" yamagishi exclaimed in fear whilst taroki walked towards takemichi and patted his back before grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the classroom. "let's go to valhalla's hideout!"

while takemichi was dragged into valhalla's hideout a (h/c) haired girl looked at them in confusion before going on her way after all she'll surprise her friends! it's been two years and she wants to see them now, they did text each other now and then so they are still close, and (y/n) just hopes that she isn't replaced.

knocking on naya's front door trice she waited for a while, footsteps came rushing on the door as a brunette opened it. naya gasped, her hands flew to her mouth as she immediately tackled the (h/c) haired girl in a hug. "YOU'RE BACK!!" she beamed, hugging (y/n) tightly whilst the latter patted her back. "i'm back," she calmly responded, naya broke the hug and dragged her inside her house not caring if she didn't remove her shoes. "MAKI! (Y/N)'S BACK!"

the trio is currently sitting on a bench in the park, naya and maki suggested that they should hang out which the (h/c) haired girl agreed to because she missed hanging out with the two troublemakers. before (y/n) came back here in shibuya, her mom told her that she'll be attending mizo middle school because it's close to their new house.

maki licked her chocolate ice cream as she stared at the blue sky, "baji left toman." she spoke her eyes not leaving the azure sky, (y/n) turned her head to hed direction with furrowed brows. "why? did they fight?" the (h/c) haired girl inquired, biting her (f/f) ice cream. naya looked at maki in concern knowing that the raven-haired girl is closer to baji, naya just sighed and decided to just listen to their conversation.

"i don't know... but baji said that he joined another gang and will fight toman at the end of october." maki responded, a pout forming on her face as she turned her head towards (y/n)'s direction, naya gasped as she too turned her head towards the (h/c) haired girl. "let's surprise them at their fight then," naya suggested with a small smile, the two girls looked while deciding whether it's fine or not.